#28531 OFFLINE   Fridge

Fridge

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • Joined 08-October 18

Posted 17 July 2019 - 02:51 PM

I'd forgotten about that horrible little cunt Robert Prytz. Gads min.

I had great fun with Jorg Albertz. Basically involved hurling total vitriolic abuse at him when he was taking a throw in from the south stand.

He turned round and told me to get to fuck. Pies etc then got launched at him.

He was off throw ins after that. Job done.

#28532 OFFLINE   Clydeside_Sheep

Clydeside_Sheep

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

There’s a back story with the first wife making off with his EBT (of course it’s anyones guess why he would have signed it over to her.....).

Then, and I genuinely don’t want to be snide about such a horrible condition, but I wonder if his current hospice treatments are state or private?

He is in St Andrews Hospice, Airdrie, which is a unit of the Catholic "Sisters of Charity" nuns.

it used to be their own association, but is now formally listed as a charity - which I think means they will receive gift-aid from the state, for donations they receive which are eligible.

My mother did volunteer work there.

They also run St Margarets Hospice in Clydebank, which is the oldest and largest hospice in Scotland.  My (non-Catholic) father in law died in there. 

Like most non-traditional Catholic outfits, the "Sisters of Charity" are absolutely tanking in the west.  Only when tradition is embraced, do we realise success.

I think its wild that his family live abroad on luxury, leaving an ex-hun player in the care of the Catholic Church.  Wild, but not surprising.  Wild, but still FFS.

"When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person." 

- Criss Jami, "Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality"

#28533 ONLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted Today, 07:23 AM

That's not very Christian of you.

><><>>***RARE VINYL FOR SALE ***<<><><

Primal Scream/Spiritualized/JAMC/Suede/Gil Scott Heron/James/Pale Saints/Slowdive/Chapterhouse.

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

20 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users