Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Posted Today, 02:39 PM

Hahaha !!

Listening to Neil Young. 
Thinking about deep shit.  Thinking a lot about the 90's when things were somehow shite but great as well.   Sean Hughes death and all.  My mate sent me a video of The Breeders gig last night in Glasgow with all the mobile phones filming it and jumping about to Pixies - Gigantic song.  Wished I was there, but somehow glad I wasn't.   Fuck mobile phones at gigs man.  90's were class though.  Long hair, best American bands ever (fuck the British shite) booze and drugs, shagging like a fucking machine, anything that moved or didn't. 

Going to a class later with an annoying cunt with a dreadful sense of humour that is hard to like, but I do, cos I am a good cunt. 
Fix the leak coming from my sink. 

I was at that gig and there seemed to be a distinct lack of people fannying about with phones for once.

#15332 OFFLINE   Arabian Knight

Arabian Knight

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Joined 30-May 17

Posted Today, 09:02 PM

oot oan the bike this morn cyclin intae thon storm, cid hae yased a coupla extra oors in meh scratcher. Gittin blown aboot aw ower the place, whit a richt breeze- jist gled tae make it tae meh werk efter twa wheelie bins blew richt oot infront eh me n eh hid tae swerve oot oantae the ither side eh the rade inntae the traffic! Biked back n it wis celm, a bit tae celm, the celm afore the stoarm. Haein a quiet yin oan xhamster the nicht, thir new fake taxi's up accordin tae the cunts oan fitbamad, oan brazzers the noo, eh'll gie them thir due thiv goat gid updates like but thir bird hiv goat fannies oan thim ye kid sail across the atlantic oan

6 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users