Lets all laugh at Hearts

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is it a sackable result?

McInnes would be a good fit for Hearts. 

Can see it now. 
August, first game of the season, home to Hearts led by McInnes. 

If Hearts have got any sense they will go for Alex Neil not McInnes. Budge won't sack Neilson though he will be given a chance to lead them in the top division next season. People forget he actually did ok when he was their manager previously  in the Prem he did far better than Levein, Cathro or Stendel.

But that result tonight was a fucking shocker....LOL ?

Point of caution.

Aberdeen Nil haven't played Dumbarton yet.

That said Farts defeat to Brora has to be up there shock wise, especially against a side who last played in January.

I assume that GMS not playing too well at present ?

Dont worry, you'll have Derek coming along soon to patronise you about how the budget differential made all the difference....wait ?

And cracking comments from Brora's Chairman this morning about the recent SPFL 'leadership.'  His comments should be read of course in ignorance of the interviews with several Brora players saying they didnt want to move up the pyramid the last time. 

And note of caution above is, well, noted.

8 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Brora Rangers Football Club are a Scottish football club from the village of Brora, Sutherland, in the Highland council area of Scotland. They play in the Highland Football League.

Just let that sink in while you’re twirling scarves and listening to that horrendous song, pre kick off at Tynecastle...

The population of Brora could all fit in the away section of Tynecastle with seats to spare.

This is the worst result ever in Scottish football, what an embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

The content is shite, but making a video with the camera pointing at a fucking light....Christian Bale would have killed the cunt*

Some context!

I was just thinking that. You can’t concentrate on the shite he is talking because of the light behind him. And as for his breeks, what a cockwomble. 
The pub I play darts for in Inverbervie is owned by a Hearts fan. Get the pubs open. 

5 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

I was just thinking that. You can’t concentrate on the shite he is talking because of the light behind him. And as for his breeks, what a cockwomble. 
The pub I play darts for in Inverbervie is owned by a Hearts fan. Get the pubs open. 

My compliments on the use of the term ‘cockwomble’...haven’t heard that in a while..bravo ??????

23 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is that the worst cup result in Scottish football history? 

Full Time team with overinflated wage bill who have been playing every week against some Highland league boys just back from their extended holidays? 

Must be up there. 

Irrespective of whether it is, or not, I do believe it is our civic duty to remind the farts of this result EVERY TIME we find ourselves in their presence, whether in a singular, virtual or collective fashion.

EVERY TIME.