Sevco v Aberdeen

Maybe its the training here?

Stewart should be forced to pay back any costs or expenses we had to pay out for his time here.

He admitted he was unfit in his first spell - didn’t look any fitter in his second.

Seems to have no shame about turning up and being shite. Players shouldn’t be able to get away with it.

Stewart should be forced to pay back any costs or expenses we had to pay out for his time here.

He admitted he was unfit in his first spell - didn’t look any fitter in his second.

Seems to have no shame about turning up and being shite. Players shouldn’t be able to get away with it.

He was a stone lighter in his second spell with us. Killie saw to that. I still don't think he is all that good but McInnes negated any talent he had by mainly sending him out wide. He will still be a bit part player at sevco. Likely punted out on loan in 18 months when he drops even further down the queue for a first team place

We also got our first win at Ibrox in fuck knows how long, plus another win at Ibrox since. Plus the Semi Final win last season under Mcinnes.

The weekend was unacceptable and he is undoubtedly deservedly under pressure, but this retrospective shite is just dramatic pish.

The first win there (2-0) I'll give you.  We were fortunate to win the semi final and the other league game at ibrox and massively rode our luck in the scottish cup game.  We've had a fair few humpings in between including a few at home and finishing with Saturdays total capitulation.

He sets up negatively against them every time - defend like fuck and try to nick a goal from a set piece.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The first win there (2-0) I'll give you. We were fortunate to win the semi final and the other league game at ibrox and massively rode our luck in the scottish cup game. We've had a fair few humpings in between including a few at home and finishing with Saturdays total capitulation.

He sets up negatively against them every time - defend like fuck and try to nick a goal from a set piece.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't think we were fortunate to win the semi-final at all it was a tight game but we got the job done in difficult circumstances in Glasgow. The 1-0 win at Ibrox was a very good result considering Cosgrove's ridiculously soft red card meant we played around half an hour of that game 10 vs 11. We beat them 2-0 in the Scottish Cup away again no-one was saying we were lucky at the time. We were solid and clinical that night.

I agree that some of our other performances against them (especially at home) have been very poor. Saturday was a disgrace. McInnes gives them too much respect and sets up negatively I don't disagree with that. But let's not make out we didn't deserve to beat them the 3 times we did last season. We did even their own manager had no complaints about the results after each defeat.

I don't think we were fortunate to win the semi-final at all it was a tight game but we got the job done in difficult circumstances in Glasgow. The 1-0 win at Ibrox was a very good result considering Cosgrove's ridiculously soft red card meant we played around half an hour of that game 10 vs 11. We beat them 2-0 in the Scottish Cup away again no-one was saying we were lucky at the time. We were solid and clinical that night.

I agree that some of our other performances against them (especially at home) have been very poor. Saturday was a disgrace. McInnes gives them too much respect and sets up negatively I don't disagree with that. But let's not make out we didn't deserve to beat them the 3 times we did last season. We did even their own manager had no complaints about the results after each defeat.

The Semi was a shit fest where I thought they were slightly better than us but had no cutting edge due to Freddo and Lafferty being unavailable

I take the point about a 5-0 scudding off a team costing silly millions yesterday. But I don’t remember us returning the favour, or even coming close when they were skint and shite. Even the Maddison free kick game, pleasing though it was, was a sit back and absorb affair as I recall. Got lucky that day, completely backfired the next with the 3-0 off of Kenny Miller and thon Dodo bastard. It’s all been about respect from the off.

The closest we came to handing out a proper doing was the night we ended the Ibrox jinx. 2-1 flattered the Huns that night, for an hour we bossed that game, missed quite a few sitter before Christie eventually made it 2-0.

They got back into it quickly after the second goal, and we then criminally sat back and defended, when really we should have been 3/4 nil up and taking the piss.

Hard to be annoyed about a game where we actually won, but was a right good chance to seriously rub their noses in it.

• Upvote 1