Tv Series

It goes downhill from there I'm afraid.

You've got some strange sport illness of the brain I reckon. Lay off it.

On a sporting note.

Anybody else watching that series about the boy who did all the running in America two years ago and ended up being so fit that he decided to take up multi sports and ended up being one of America's top athletes?

No?

That's because there is no such series as it's dull as fuck even chatting about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Curse of Oak Island is back....trailer as ever promises quite a lot of discoveries this season !!!

Agree with all above about Mindhunter, was right into its stride and then end of season....another season has been confirmed.

???

Horrendous show. Fuck all down there. Takes about 6 programmes to work out a sonar signal shows a big stone.

A man of excellent taste. The first season of I'm Alan Partridge might be the best 6 episodes of television ever.

It is probably my favourite series ever. Unbelievably funny. I havent watched it in a while for some reason - used to regularly dig it out - so it meant there were one or two things Id forgotten. Amazing stuff

It is probably my favourite series ever. Unbelievably funny. I havent watched it in a while for some reason - used to regularly dig it out - so it meant there were one or two things Id forgotten. Amazing stuff

Do you mean the chat show series or the Linton travel lodge series?

The Linton Travel Lodge series is one of the best things ever on TV.