Any Musicians On Here?

YorkDon

Yeah I have to play that with the headphones in so the kids next door don't cry.

Or maybe I should just put clothes on and not stand at the window.

A Gibson LP for standard tuning and an acoustic like yours then I would be happy.

After I buy a loop station.

I sing tenor in an Edinburgh choir, in fact I've ended up running the damned thing in my spare time. We have two concerts on during the Fringe.

I've been singing since the age of ten, kept it going all the way through school and university.

Which choir? Might know some folk you know.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a wee studio at home with a few synths / drum machines / Ableton etc. Do instrumental ambient stuff with industrial / noise elements a la Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross.

My first ever proper foray into music was early teens many years ago, playing bass for our punk band 'Spaztik Children'. Also played in a Smashing Pumpkins covers band called 'Pumping Smashkins'.

Does anyone know any good amp techs in Aberdeen or Dundee? Been trying to get hold of Dennish Marshall for days but he's ignoring me. Need a tube socket replaced and possibly some other work done.

Who the fuck actually -1'd that? Fess up you fucking virgin.

Alan Morison, Keyboard Repairs Scotland. Google him up. Will do amps too, anything electronic basically. Never used his services though, but he's pretty well known locally.

Cheers min I'll gee him a shout today.

I have a wee studio at home with a few synths / drum machines / Ableton etc. Do instrumental ambient stuff with industrial / noise elements a la Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross.

My first ever proper foray into music was early teens many years ago, playing bass for our punk band 'Spaztik Children'. Also played in a Smashing Pumpkins covers band called 'Pumping Smashkins'.

?