Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

What are the thoughts on Ricky Burns, he won comfortably the other night but where does he really go at 35?

Does he have another championship win in him? Id like to think so, but im skeptical.

He won't beat a legitimate world class opponent. The guy he beat the other night gets beat at British title level.

Although that doesn't mean Eddie Hearn won't get him a title shot against an obscure opponent in a vacant title match.

More likely, some domestic fights that get hyped to fuck and make a bit of cash for him.

He won't beat a legitimate world class opponent. The guy he beat the other night gets beat at British title level.

Although that doesn't mean Eddie Hearn won't get him a title shot against an obscure opponent in a vacant title match.

More likely, some domestic fights that get hyped to fuck and make a bit of cash for him.

Aye I agree with all that, though I be surprised if he needed the money at this stage. 

Maybe just seeking to feather his nest a bit before retirement.

Id pay for a Burns world title shot on PPV, but not these UK level cruiser/heavyweight kebab shop brawls!

Aye I agree with all that, though I be surprised if he needed the money at this stage.

Maybe just seeking to feather his nest a bit before retirement.

Id pay for a Burns world title shot on PPV, but not these UK level cruiser/heavyweight kebab shop brawls!

He went bankrupt a few years ago so I wouldn't say he's set for life.

Ae they set up a bit of fake hype, market it to death on Sky Sports News and then all of a sudden you've a PPV fight that should be nowhere near it.

Any streams ?   @@Dad, can you send me the link for Hesgoal live games , i can only seem to get hesgoal news now. 

Try this link, even beats my work internet security.

http://www.blacktiestreams.xyz/boxing/

or go here for plenty of more to choose from.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/a25xfq/event_threaddeontay_wilder_vs_tyson_fury_wbo/