Kickings

Fridge

I am a master of ho no Ken, I base my technique on pressure points. So the attacker will explode if I hit one of the 256 on the body. I'm Keeping it a secret after the apocalypse. I'll be on the good side, coz I know there are others out there waiting to take advantage of ww3, and prey on the weak. I will be the saviour of this century when IT happens. You can contact me on cb radio, as modern tech. Will be deemed useless.

I'm just saying police use the term Caucasian for a white man in various TV shows n movies.

Man of European decent. Diluted to the masses as White.

Then every banjostring going gets uppity and before you know its lads are whipping off their cocks and ugly women identify as gender fluid cause nae bloke will fuck them.

Ah a fake police term.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If someone boasted about punching a dog or a hire most people would be appalled. Why is it acceptable to boast about hitting people? I punched my dad once. Fucking proper belted him. He was shit faced and didn't remember it. The thought that one punch could actually kill someone is enough to keep me away from violence.

I didn't kill my dad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

'Baby' Kelt just got his black belt in Karate. He's now started in on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and when he has a black belt in that he'll either go Krav Maga with me or Muay Thai because he likes Kick Boxing. 

How about your kids, big fella?

They still eating crayons and calling the neighbour 'Da'? 

Kids can't get a black belt in BJJ

Kids can't get a black belt in BJJ

He also can't get a black belt in Karate, technically. 

He has what's known as a Junior Black Belt, since he's progressed to the level required of a black belt, and he has that until he's old enough to test out for his adult belt. I believe that's 16. 

In  BJJ there are junior ranks too, so until he's 16 he can only acquire Junior belts, after which he can progress in adult ranks, and at 18 he can go for his adult black belt, assuming he graduates that quickly.

By 16 - 18 he should be physically capable of holding his own against bigger opponents, particularly in Krav Maga, which is the domain of thick bouncers, roid-raging cops, and psychotic ex-convicts working out anger-issues. 

• Downvote 1

'Baby' Kelt just got his black belt in Karate. He's now started in on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and when he has a black belt in that he'll either go Krav Maga with me or Muay Thai because he likes Kick Boxing.

How about your kids, big fella?

They still eating crayons and calling the neighbour 'Da'?

As JB said

'I don't know karate, I know karazor'

Good luck young Kelt

Pills make you do mental shit.

I mind going back to a house party with people I barely knew and allowing a young filly to sit and suck my thumb for about an hour, while her boyfriend, who was definitely the hardest and most mental cunt in the house sat there looking happy and confused all at once.

Then someone tried to get in the washing machine. He got headbutted later on. Nasty violence.

Stupid cunts on pills at parties could be a thread