Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

McInnes saying defenders aren't to blame for the goal.

Atrocious defending imo. Stop the cross and get far tighter to Sinclair. He shouldn't be able to dig out a back heel in the 6 yard box. Some finish to be fair, but from our POV very poor goal to lose in a game we looked comfortable in.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-brands-celtic-skipper-13334882.amp

Yes it’s banter not disputing that but also think it shows how much he hates Shinnie too.

He’s a cunt

He did say it was nothing too complicated on the note.

No shit McInnes. Everyone (even women) in football knows your shit tactics. Fk all complicated about them

• Downvote 1

I agree, May did well yesterday and the minute that Cosgrove came on, it was like playing with man a short.

Anderson and May should be given a run if Wilson is out.

This May did well shite, he is a striker that doesn't score goals, for a striker to do well he needs to score or at the least provide assists. May did neither Yesterday and has done neither for almost all of his time here

• Upvote 2

I really think Cosgrove and May should get punted in the next window. Both have good aspects to their game but ultimately it’s scoring goals that matter and neither are doing it. Time to give Anderson and Wright a chance when fit again. Next window look for another tall target man who also knows how to get a shot on target................that would be a start!

Just saw the highlights. McKenna’s challenge is strange like, no idea what he’s actually trying to do. If I’m being honest I’m surprised Madden never took out the red so fair play but wtf was he thinking allowing the Thumb to get away with another blatant tinky jersey pull for that chance at the end? Devlin the unlucky one involved again too (he must be getting sick fed up of this). Looks like we had the chances but typical of all the days for Gordon to have a good game, prick

Agree about the defending for the goal tho, dreadful stuff

That picture makes me sick

Brown has ripped the cunt right out if Shinnie there and got away with it, he should have been thumped

Was it not just a case of Shinnie throwing it away and Brown picking it up off the floor?

During the Hibs game, I remember Shinnie scrunching it up and dropping it right in front of a Hibs player.

Was it not just a case of Shinnie throwing it away and Brown picking it up off the floor?

During the Hibs game, I remember Shinnie scrunching it up and dropping it right in front of a Hibs player.

Not before Devlin read it and didn't have a fucking clue what it meant.

Finally got a chance to catch up on the highlights and it doesn't look as though we played badly. Yes the highlights can skew the impression, but it didn't look bad. We had some great chances to win and on another day we may well have.

Pleased that McInnes is going with a 4-4-2 to get the best put of Wilson. We're throwing all our eggs into that basket and need to play to his strengths.

We just need to dust ourselves down and a win against St Mirren is imperative as we look to climb the table.