Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

• Site Sponsor

Exactly, so when at the end of the season we are 3rd, at least, remember this

I wouldn't be over confident with that

Killie will drop points after the split but hopefully so too will the Jambos and the Junkies.

Not pleasant reading is the league table with WHS and GB hard up our rear end.

We should have had 3rd spot (and indeed 2nd) sown up by now but poor home form has fucked us.

We desperately need a win in the next two games to keep in the hunt for 3rd which is the best we can hope for.

McInnes has to turn round the home form starting Wednesday.

Joe Lewis didn’t look to have his best afternoon, thought he was beaten rather easily for the second goal, should have conceded a penalty and Hearts should have scored from his mistake on the edge of the penalty box too

don't dare even try and blame Lewis for that 2nd goal after that aboslute abomination of defending.

• Upvote 1

Been a frustrating season, few ups and more than few downs.

Home form is poor and deserves the attention.

Stewart makes us shite - better with May in the side alongside Cozzy. McInnes needs to suck it up and drop Stewart.

I'd also give Lewis Ferguson a wee rest. He's played like every game and I do genuinely think he will go onto be a great player for us but I feel a lot of games pass him by, when they do though it usually passes whoever he has marked out the game too but I just feel like with Shinnie in there we need someone who imposes themselves on games a bit more. Will come with Lewis, or even try someone else alongside him but we definitely need to freshen up the midfield IMO against the "weaker" sides.

A frustrating, poor result.

Im convinced Dom Ball is an identical twin (Dick and Dom?) and one of them is decent, the other shite - and they take turns at playing for us.  (Like that time UShited tried to sign someone and ended up with his brother, who was actually a waiter.)

I dont agree the league season is over.  There is next to fuck all chance we will win the cup* and the it looks like we are capable of letting a UEFA berth slip away in the league.

The league is our best shot at a euro place and, with the potential for earnings there, finishing 3rd (at least) surely has to be our main goal.

Currently our league performances are half hearted, as if its the last few games where our finishing spot is already fixed.

(*Interestingly a sellick fan I know said he would be happy for us to win the cup, if it meant they didnt retain Lennon.)

2nd half we couldn't handle their physicality and struggled to get a hold of the game and create any meaningful chances.

What exactly does Greg Stewart do?  It's clearly not to break teams down, assist in goals or score goals. 

We need to sort our defence out ASAP, it's an absolute shambles at times. The goals we've conceded recently against Hamilton, St Mirren, Livingston and Hearts have all been through some kind of shite defending or mistakes. Considine has been at fault for quite a few of these as well. I've been bigging him up recently, but he seems to have stepped back into his usual role of making too crucial mistakes in games, and costing us goals.

McKenna could be at fault as well for the 2nd. I've not seen the goal from another angle, but it looked like he should have done better?

Spineless team performance. Cowardly tactics from a manager who thinks he's some kind of tactical genius, nothing could be further away from the truth. 

This hasn't been a great season at all, we'll end up 5th.  But I guess that's what happens when you give a clueless cunt some money to buy players. 

Not good enough. 

Haven't seen the game, but I gather we were 1 nil up and cruising. I hope, for the love of Mike, that mcinnes didn't imply that 1 nil is enough and we will see the game out. No no no, keep on going and forget about them and go for more goals. Our defence is decent but if we did change tactics then that is indefensible.