Aberdeen 3 - 1 Motherwell

None? Zero?

Plastic weegies only support Aberdeen?

Interesting.

We'd still prefer them not to attend.

You're only a plastic weegie if you pretend to be a weegie, and who the fuck would do that? Anyone with that mindset would be a glory hunting arse cheek supporter surely? You're talking shite again mate.

• Upvote 1

Proper weegies don't support Aberdeen though. As another poster said, central belt fans generally either moved away from the NE or their parents did.

Can you define 'proper weegie'?

I have links to the north (though I only support Aberdeen for the glory), but have friends with no link to the north that support Aberdeen.

I have to say I am not confident about this game at all. Motherwell on decent form, in particular the fast wingers whether it be Hastie and Ariyibi or Frear and Cadden. Main upfront another physical presence which we have struggled to deal with at times this season.

Lewis

Ball Devlin McKenna Lowe

McLennan Shinnie Gleeson Ross

Stewart May

Stewart was far more effective at Killie with quicker players in front of him. I think his form has been hampered by playing off Cosgrove who's game is completely different to Brophy, Jones etc. If we can get him picking up pockets and having players more mobile running channels and playing on the shoulder then I think he will become more effective. 

• Site Sponsor

Not in attendance tonight unfortunately.

Enforced, not through choice.

I'll be hooking up to the wireless contraption (or to the laptop if Dad has any links - aye, to the Fitba, nothing dodgy!)

Tough game but have a warm feeling that we might get a result (or it could be that I've just pished myself).

2-1 to the decent chaps.

Ferguson and McGinn

Mon i Dons