Aberdeen 0 - 0 Hibernian

I was at Easter Road yesterday on a borrowed season ticket, hugely entertaining game which could really have gone either way although Hibs will feel they earned the points. Great going forward and Scott Allan was superb (MOTM) but they were woeful defensively and Fatty Boyd missed a couple of great chances, could easily have ended the game with about four goals to his name.

So basically have a go at them and get them on the back foot, and they will concede goals.

Oh, and ‘Super’ John McGinn was utter root yesterday. Pleasing.

• Downvote 2

I was at Easter Road yesterday on a borrowed season ticket, hugely entertaining game which could really have gone either way although Hibs will feel they earned the points. Great going forward and Scott Allan was superb (MOTM) but they were woeful defensively and Fatty Boyd missed a couple of great chances, could easily have ended the game with about four goals to his name.

So basically have a go at them and get them on the back foot, and they will concede goals.

Oh, and Super John McGinn was utter root yesterday. Pleasing.

I don't get the hype about John McGinn. Decent enough player, yes. But he's nae this supposed superstar to be that the press are constantly jerking off over.
Guest milne_afc

Mate come on, he is fantastic

Agreed. POTY if not for Brown at the Tims. His pass for Whittakers goal yesterday was top of the pops.

McGinn and McGeoch are both very good players.

Funny how some people are too blinded by rivalry to ever admit another teams player might be decent.

I just don't see how we'll beat them. Their midfield is outrageous, they've more pace down the flanks and their forwards are more dangerous than ours.

If we do take anything from this it will be an ugly 1-0 affair.

• Downvote 1

Oh, and ‘Super’ John McGinn was utter root yesterday. Pleasing.

What did you do when hibs scored?