Aberdeen 3 - 2 Livingston

If the club isn't in the top half of the table later today I think a lot of questions have to be asked. The manager has basically laid blame to missing about 5 guys this summer due to bids not being accepted and his inability to increase the offer any higher. 

If the club isn't in the top half of the table later today I think a lot of questions have to be asked. The manager has basically laid blame to missing about 5 guys this summer due to bids not being accepted and his inability to increase the offer any higher.

Don’t worry, The manager will strengthen the roster in the January draft.

• Upvote 1

Fitever happened to Joe Lapira?

it was in Angola......same again tonight.

Only time I've ever had an issue, is when they're high-jacking another clubs TV service.... see Motherwell TV a few weeks ago.  Every home game the quality has been absolutely superb for me (I'm growing to love the outrageously biased commentary too)... and our internet out here is shyte.