Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Finding the Levein v McInnes thing really embarrassing.

Dunno why Derek would get himself sucked into a war of words with the fat Harry Potter. Normally conducts himself with more class.

Levein is just flapping because hearts have been shite of late. He's deflecting attention to a nothing situation.

McInnes has no real choice but to defend himself from Levein's slavering claims. Levein clearly made it sound like McInnes had initiated the phone call between the two which was an obvious lie and classic deflection tactic from Potter. I notice Levein didn't deny it when the reporter said to him yesterday that DM said it was him that actually made the phone call. He couldn't deny it because these things can be proved.

McInnes is spot on why the fuck would he call Levein the morning after a massive win at Ibrox to moan to someone he rarely ever talks to about referees? It's no coincidence Hearts got a bad refereeing call that same night vs St Johnstone that arguably cost them two points.

Levein is a wanker who has now very publicly shown himself to be an untrustworthy individual who will happily distort the facts at the expense of a fellow professional to make himself look better. He will gladly lie to fuck a fellow manager over. He is a cunt of the highest order.

• Upvote 1

This has clearly affected me. I had a dream last night where McInnes and I went to Craig Levein's house as he had demanded that we remove some plants that Derek had given him from his garden. Levein was sitting in a chair with a blanket over his lap, sulking, and made a snidey comment about McInnes not being fit to be in charge of young boys or something along those lines. I got a bit angry at that point and then woke up.

Anyone else been psychologically affected by this terrible war of words? Or just me?

This has clearly affected me. I had a dream last night where McInnes and I went to Craig Levein's house as he had demanded that we remove some plants that Derek had given him from his garden. Levein was sitting in a chair with a blanket over his lap, sulking, and made a snidey comment about McInnes not being fit to be in charge of young boys or something along those lines. I got a bit angry at that point and then woke up.

Anyone else been psychologically affected by this terrible war of words? Or just me?

Haven't slept for 2 nights.

WHS

Quick turn on Sky Tv it looks like the Tennents Sixes has been revived.

Should bring a wee tear to your eye. You can sit back and watch it with a smile as the memory of yours clubs most famous trophy wins come flooding back to you. I can picture you now sitting watching it bottom lip trembling with emotion.

btw Do Hearts still list it as official trophy wins on their page?

WHS

Quick turn on Sky Tv it looks like the Tennents Sixes has been revived.

Should bring a wee tear to your eye. You can sit back and watch it with a smile as the memory of yours clubs most famous trophy wins come flooding back to you. I can picture you now sitting watching it bottom lip trembling with emotion.

btw Do Hearts still list it as official trophy wins on their page?

Just noticed you can bet on these games on the Coral site!