Would You Stop Your Son Playing For Celtic Or Sevco?

Blue arse cheeks,are you joking? Na fuck retiring, loved my football at that point. Just wasn't good enough and went on a steady decline for the next 8 years.

Haha I did plod on for another 4 or 5 years but love was gone. Made a comeback 4 years ago haha. Certainly nae the same player as I was. Became a holding midfielder.

Why would you stop your kid signing for someone?

Obviously dependant on the circumstances.... Was he already at Aberdeen and one of the ugly sisters wanted him? I'd strongly advise he stays at Aberdeen and continue his development there, he will be brought u a dons fan anyway so surely he'd want to stay.

But if he wasn't enjoying it at the dons, manager didn't fancy him, or i felt he wasn't getting the right development I wouldn't be against it.

But purely because it is Celtic or Rangers, i wouldn't say no. It would be his choice anyway. Imagine telling your 17/18 year old loon what he can/can't do in his career.

AFC CHat 5 a sides in order

Ebbe up top, Razor playing the Carrick role etc

Tup as manager.

Scenes.

Ebbe

Bobo Pash

Razor

Roberto

Would kill anything going.

Someone tried to arrange this once before and Tup bottled it.

Aye, I tried. We had teams together and a date. The match was due to take place at Strikers but Ollie had to pull out.