Mcinnes To Hibs?

tup

For what it's worth, I reckon McInnes will become the second manager of The Rangers. He'll get the job at some point next season. McCoist is destined to fail, because he's just a terrible manager. Things will be a lot tougher for The Rangers in the Championship next season, particularly if Hearts are there too. If they show any signs of wavering, they will panic and McCoist will get the bullet. McInnes will be desperate for a homecoming, He's a massive, massive hun, he has that gallusness, a dodgy suntan and 'as wide as the Clyde' banter - he is the perfect fit. However, one thing that might play in our favour is his friendship with McCoist - not sure his loyalty to McCoist would be enough though, as the draw will be very strong.

He spent two years at the hun, out of a career of about 15. Now, you're probably spent as much time fondling yourself in your lifetime as he did at the huns, but you don't see everyone calling you a wanker do you?

Oh.. wait..

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He spent two years at the hun, out of a career of about 15. Now, you're probably spent as much time fondling yourself in your lifetime as he did at the huns, but you don't see everyone calling you a wanker do you?

Oh.. wait..

There are players who've spent far longer, and played far more games for Rangers than McInnes, who I wouldn't classify as huns. McInnes is lifelong Rangers fan. A staunch bluenose. Ally McCoist is one of his best mates! I'm not necessarily criticising him for that. It just is what it is. I'm enjoying the job he's doing at Aberdeen so far, but if you don't think he's destined to hitch up his skirt when The Rangers come calling, then you are naïve in the extreme. Again, I wouldn't necessarily criticise him for it. The opportunity to take the top job at his boyhood heroes would be a dream come true. He'd become a The Rangers legend if he could, one day win the title for them... and let's be brutally honest here: if he finishes second with Aberdeen - which is a distinct possibility the way things are going - he could win the title with the financial backing he'd receive at The Rangers. The Rangers will recognise that fact too.

If the opportunity does arise, I just hope he does things more discretely than Mark McGhee, who make a complete fool himself with the Celtic thing and alienated himself from a host of Aberdeen fans who had formerly adored him.

I've not even read this thread andi know it's shite.

Either read the thread, or dont comment.

You are the umpteenth fool to say blithely 'oh, this is shite'.

Its not shite. You are just hoping it is.

Personally I'd take £400k for him and laugh all the way to the bank if I were Milne.

Just like Motherwell did to us with spunkjaw.

Jesus.

This from the man who told us Adams would 100% be our new boss, it was a done deal etc.

Ironically the fact that he hates McInnes doing well stems from the embarrassment of that not coming true, such us the value he puts on his internet persona - the Hun thing is just a cover up.

The interaction he gets from such a fishing trip is clearly worth more than being mocked when McInnes stays where he's at, amazingly.

If he was that sure them he'd accept a bet with any forum poster, he won't though because it's a heap of shite.

What would be the terms of any hypothetical bet? I've read the entire contents of this thread and all tup has said is that Hibs have asked for permission to speak to McInnes.

How would you definitively prove that either way?

I presume when he said "wait and see" that meant something would come out in public.

Redstar, on the other hand has already come out and said its a done deal :clangers2:

Even if it's not lies, they can ask all they want, there is literally zero chance of McInnes leaving us for Hibs.

Poor English or an acceptance that there is a chance?

Literally. :suicide:

I think McInnes will be gone like snow off a dyke at the first decent offer Geoff.

If Hibs make it, it's adios McHun.

Modern football disna do sentiment, it does hard cash, only the gullible believe otherwise.

So if Hibs come up with the spondoolicks, Derek McInnes will be their new manager imminently.

I think McInnes will be gone like snow off a dyke at the first decent offer Geoff.

If Hibs make it, it's adios McHun.

Modern football disna do sentiment, it does hard cash, only the gullible believe otherwise.

So if Hibs come up with the spondoolicks, Derek McInnes will be their new manager imminently.

On what grounds? He's managing by far, the 3rd biggest club in this country in terms of potential. He's showing us the green shoots of recovery.

This is ALL wishful thinking and make up shite on your behalf and in addition, you've got your bumboy Redhun, to jump on board with this pretend fairytale to try and qualify the lies you are spouting. You should be hung, drawn and quartered when Hibs announce their new manager, who MARK MY WORDS, WON'T BE McINNES.

On what grounds? He's managing by far, the 3rd biggest club in this country in terms of potential. He's showing us the green shoots of recovery.

This is ALL wishful thinking and make up shite on your behalf and in addition, you've got your bumboy Redhun, to jump on board with this pretend fairytale to try and qualify the lies you are spouting. You should be hung, dried and quartered when Hibs announce their new manager, who MARK MY WORDS, WON'T BE McINNES.

Calm down FFS! :laughing:

Calm down FFS! :laughing:

He riles me like nothing else mate. From his first few posts on this forum a couple of years back (when he was seeking asylum from another forum that had 'found him out' I believe), I knew his type. Completely fabricated pish of the highest order.

And Redstar is no better with his constant derision of Langfield and McInnes. Utterly disgraceful for people who confess to have Aberdeen's best interests at heart. Or perhaps not.

He riles me like nothing else mate. From his first few posts on this forum a couple of years back (when he was seeking asylum from another forum that had 'found him out' I believe), I knew his type. Completely fabricated pish of the highest order.

And Redstar is no better with his constant derision of Langfield and McInnes. Utterly disgraceful for people who confess to have Aberdeen's best interests at heart. Or perhaps not.

Why would you reply to them if they are just trying to provoke a reaction? They are probably laughing their heads-off at the mental of imagine of you sitting behind your computer, ripping your hair out while mashing your keyboard in a whirlwind of rage.