Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

On the death derby i am going for either billy connelly or David Attenborough to be next.will be gutted  

Connolly is nowhere near the end stages of Parkinson's yet. You can't go fly fishing off the end of a jetty when that is occurring. Of course he could drop dead from a heart attack in the next ten minutes but chances are he's wasted in the death rattle sweepstakes for another 4 or 5 years yet.

26 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Connolly is nowhere near the end stages of Parkinson's yet. You can't go fly fishing off the end of a jetty when that is occurring. Of course he could drop dead from a heart attack in the next ten minutes but chances are he's wasted in the death rattle sweepstakes for another 4 or 5 years yet.

Hopefully

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Gerry Marsden -You’ll never walk again.

RIP

They'll be holding a minutes silence at Celtic Park the next time the victims are at home, just purely to court and attract publicity. 

Fuck all about truly remembering Gerry Marsden. The Hillsborough Disaster benefit match between Celtic and Liverpool springs automatically to mind and advocates my thoughts. 

Did some good catchy tunes, but not keen on their most famous one though.

Remember when i was a nipper singing 'Ferry Cross the Mersey' whenever we went across the river on the train to Liverpool for an away game against the reds or blues. I still mumble it to myself nowadays on the same journey.

'I like it' and 'How do you do it' were good as well.

6 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Did some good catchy tunes, but not keen on their most famous one though.

Remember when i was a nipper singing 'Ferry Cross the Mersey' whenever we went across the river on the train to Liverpool for an away game against the reds or blues. I still mumble it to myself nowadays on the same journey.

'I like it' and 'How do you do it' were good as well.

The Beatles were asked to record How Do You Do It but didn't want to release it, pleading with Martin to record one of their own numbers Love Me Do. 

Martin then got Gerry to record it. Got to number one to be fair. 

The Beatles version is on Anthology 1 I think. 

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Can only imagine the wankfest at Celtic and Liverpool when fans are allowed back. 

They fucking love wallowing in grief those lot. Not just that, but to be seen grieving publicly as well.

Creepy behaviour imo, probably due to having been fingered by their uncles.

Anyone have the cunt on celeb deaths?

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

How did Celtic get on the bandwagon with that song anyway? 

Liverpool band, was sung on the Kop first at the football? 

According to 4-4-2 magazine their fans adopted it after playing the 1966 Cup Winners Cup semi at Anfield

And apparently Borussia Dortmund fans also now sing it