Strangest place you have been too.

anderson72

The Commercial in Insch. How the fuck that place has out lived the better more hospitable drinking establishment in the local area amazes me.

It sported the same nicotine stained decor for over 4 decades. A guy i know said last time he was in the clientele were amusing themselves by watching two dogs shagging.

Also know of a few blokes recieving a bj while sat at bar.

When nuclear war breaks out and the world is obliterated i guarantee that fucking place will still be standing intact the only example of any kind of "civilisation" left on the planet

Was in a weird place in North Yorkshire where a dude in a pub ( this is 2016 ish) asked me if I’d ever heard of Billy Joel’s Uptown Girl!

Then started to dance, pull the old cock out, and sing ‘ she’ll see I’m not so tough , just because I’m in love..,”

Me, not him .

Ach sorry hanz,I was blootered...

• Upvote 1

Bridge Of Don ?

never really been, but amazed by the social media patriotism \ loyalty folk show to a housing estate.

referring to BODA.

#cringe

WGAF what bog std school you went to

it’s strange cause folk don’t do that where I’m from

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bridge Of Don ?

never really been, but amazed by the social media patriotism \ loyalty folk show to a housing estate.

referring to BODA.

#cringe

WGAF what bog std school you went to

it’s strange cause folk don’t do that where I’m from

BODA is the south side only (Bridge of Don Academy / the minks side). The more sophisticated north side do not refer to themselves as BODA.

BODA is the south side only (Bridge of Don Academy / the minks side). The more sophisticated north side do not refer to themselves as BODA.

The sophisticated north side with one pub and some supermarkets.

We will just be happy with our two ace Indian restaurants, numerous more pubs, beach, golf course etc etc..

In terms of hun-infested shitholes, Armadale is got to be up there as one of the worst.

Every 4th house has a Union Jack flying in the garden. Some mutant even had one covering the outside of the upstairs window when I drove through the shitehole last week.

It's not been the same since Amos left the Wool Pack and they had that big plane explosion.

• Upvote 1