Pet Hates

StandFree1982

I could be in the highest of luxury on a plane; still wouldn't sleep a wink. Sleeping in public is something I'm incapable of. Who knows what could happen...all your possessions pilfered, you're face - messed with.

Fuck that.

Come on now, sleeping on planes is one of life’s luxuries, get smashed out of your nut in the lounge, nail your meal and wake up somewhere over the Atlantic with no idea what is going on.

Do you wait for everyone to go to sleep before you use your predatory skills?

Agreed, business class (or first but that's ridiculous) long haul is the only way to travel, especially if you are not paying for it yourself or if you have got it as part of a companion ticket.

Anyone who says different has probably never experienced it.

Lounge access before departure, free booze, food, better quality of totty in lounge etc.

Only way to travel.

How can the booze be free when the ticket costs multitudes more?

I’ve paid to get in a lounge also. Booze was free on my last flights in economy class.

How can the booze be free when the ticket costs multitudes more?

I’ve paid to get in a lounge also. Booze was free on my last flights in economy class.

Well clearly it’s nae “free” but skipping queues, fast track security, lounge access, priority boarding, priority at the desk if it all goes tits and a flat bed is worth it for me in long haul.

Clearly Short haul just book an emergency exit seat and pretend you’ve listened to a word they have said regarding how to kick the door open if required.

Well clearly it’s nae “free” but skipping queues, fast track security, lounge access, priority boarding, priority at the desk if it all goes tits and a flat bed is worth it for me in long haul.

Clearly Short haul just book an emergency exit seat and pretend you’ve listened to a word they have said regarding how to kick the door open if required.

^ This with priority boarding bells on

Agreed, business class (or first but that's ridiculous) long haul is the only way to travel, especially if you are not paying for it yourself or if you have got it as part of a companion ticket.

Anyone who says different has probably never experienced it.

Lounge access before departure, free booze, food, better quality of totty in lounge etc.

Only way to travel.

Depends on where you are travelling to.

Shops....shit.

Singapore...good.

• Site Sponsor

The shite that accompanies any major sporting event.

Take tonights Champion League, fucking singers, violinists, pyrotechnics. Just fucking get on with it.

I'm not watching until after kick off and I'll be switching off at half time and full time.

Fuck listening to those WANKERs waxing lyrical about the "greatest league in the world".

I'd imagine there'll be a few arrests tonight as the "worlds greatest fans" are unable to behave themselves.

The more I see of cunts the better a cunt I realise I am. 

Yesterday I'm coaching the loon's team, opposition coach starts screaming directly at one of my kids. repeatedly. 

Waited for the ref to say something, he doesn't, so I finally go over and tell him to pull his shit together and stop harassing a 12 year old kid. 

Later the coach comes up to me to complain one of my kids parents had 'threatened him'. Turned out he'd continued mouthing off at the same kid in the parking lot and the mother had told him to leave her kid the fuck alone. She's about 5'2" and 100lbs... and he felt threatened. Felt like panning the cunt's face in right there and then. 

"Take it up with the league, ye bampot." I offered helpfully and drove off. 

Absolute fucking shambles of a human being who loses his shit over a kids' match. But it's not even an isolated incident. 

• Downvote 1

The more I see of cunts the better a cunt I realise I am.

Yesterday I'm coaching the loon's team, opposition coach starts screaming directly at one of my kids. repeatedly.

Waited for the ref to say something, he doesn't, so I finally go over and tell him to pull his shit together and stop harassing a 12 year old kid.

Later the coach comes up to me to complain one of my kids parents had 'threatened him'. Turned out he'd continued mouthing off at the same kid in the parking lot and the mother had told him to leave her kid the fuck alone. She's about 5'2" and 100lbs... and he felt threatened. Felt like panning the cunt's face in right there and then.

"Take it up with the league, ye bampot." I offered helpfully and drove off.

Absolute fucking shambles of a human being who loses his shit over a kids' match. But it's not even an isolated incident.