Pet Hates

StandFree1982

thats tae gimmicky aw cunts ir daein that the noo..but eh hiv succumbed tae the gimmickynes eh the daft name n label design fir it..came tae meh lest nicht oot the blu- 'mr mols merried fir love ipa' n its jist goat ez weddin photo n a fancy blu font..still workin oan the fine detail then eh need thon connor cunt daein the merketin fir it

Folk needlessly escalating stuff to HR. FFS just go and speak to them or your supervisor and tell them you weren’t happy with their advances or kick him in the balls. Basically he tried it on on a night out. It’s nae like he fucking raped you. Just causes a world of pain for all involved.

People who just use their hands in the shower for shower gel. Psychopaths. A vigorous scrub with a body puff is the very least you should do (changed regularly).

I haven't been watching people shower, just a lack of essentials in the bathroom leads me to that conclusion and subsequent repulse

• Downvote 1

People who just use their hands in the shower for shower gel. Psychopaths. A vigorous scrub with a body puff is the very least you should do (changed regularly).

I haven't been watching people shower, just a lack of essentials in the bathroom leads me to that conclusion and subsequent repulse

Never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life. Proper mannies get their hands in in about the gooch and up the arse crack for a good scrub. Awa with your loofahs and exfoliating body scrub you Gaylord.

• Upvote 2