New Stadium Approved

The No Kingsford group is particularly brilliant as all the Aberdeen fans come out of the woodwork.

Yeah twitter is funny viewing right now, death of Aberdeen FC didnt see any of these people protest with the pensioner gang outside the council buildings. People love a moan but best to get behind the team and club.

He very much made a cunt of it.

Very snake like tactics from the man.

AND.... the WANKS have the bowl out as suspected. I doubt they'll raise 1/4 of the money required.

Complete waste of time and money - they won't get anything like the money they'd need to launch a sustained legal campaign. This will just peter out...

Will need more than the few thousand they'll get from a whip round of Westhill housewives!

No Kingsford Stadium, has worked tirelessly to prevent the approval of this application.

We have shown that the application is contrary to the development plan and our position is supported by the Strategic Planning authority, Aberdeenshire Council and the local community councils. We commissioned an independent review of the economic case which found that AFC had “grossly overestimated” the impact.

It is our view that Council Officials and Councilors have failed in their duty to apply the law in this case and we will now progress our petition for Judicial Review.

Could have put your own bank details in there.

Boultons ward is lower deeside. Milltimber, Bieldside etc. Explains a lot.

GIRFUY you fucking boot.

Stupid cow....the fakey pish mock Gordonian accent doesnt compensate for being a mong.

Happy the vote went through, but win or lose, I have lost all respect for the council. The standard of speaking and research on display was fucking pathetic.

Thon Teeside boy at the end was in favour, so credit to him, but the cunt could barely construct a single coherent sentence.

In summary though....get it right fucking up you WANKS.

• Upvote 2

Going down the legal route they could theoretically hold it up for quite a while, but in reality they can only delay it until the money runs out. Given the cost of appeals I reckon their campaign will quietly disappear.

Hopefully their funds dry up as they realise it's futile

Are they going to sell bricks from Pittodrie?

Detroit Red Wings just had an auction, selling everything from pictures off the walls to the benches the player sat on.

I'll bid a hundy for Milne's wig.

Can't have cost more than a tenner new.