Welcome Devlin

Was absolutely fucking colossal yesterday. Fantastic signing already and sure there’s more to come from him. As been said brilliant attitude too

I said after the game I thought he was definitely our MOTM, if not MOTM overall. 

He is better than mckenna

He's certainly playing better than McKenna at the moment... will be interesting to see how they both develop. Let's just rejoice in the fact that for the time being at least, we have two very decent young(ish) centre-halves. 

We might not be playing sparkling football but if you don't concede many then you've always got a chance. Yesterday proved it. 

• Upvote 1

Has come in for a bit of stick from some folk for his poor distribution in recent games. More than compensated though by his excellent positional sense and he just seems to have the knack of being in the right place at the right time for blocking shots, clearing headers etc. A proper centre back with a good attitude. Think we need to ditch ICT as our feeder club and look to Hamilton now as Fergus on and Devlin have been our best recent signings by a country mile.

Two great finds. Glad we managed to get both Fergus & Devl in & on

He is better than mckenna

Desperately relentless.

They are BOTH great players & each have differing strengths.

Admittedly if we were given a choice of selling one & keeping the other it would be a very tough choice really as BOTH are on great form.

McKenna is attracting more public attention probably because of his youth/inexperience & rawness to work with for future & he already has massive power & speed. Devlin has a couple more years on him but has missed a whole year through serious injury.

You are just desperate for McKenna to be seen as a lesser player than he is so you can say 'I told you so' but you are just being pathetic & of course 'as usual' wrong.

BOTH are very good players & we should be enjoying them while we can & especially the cash we will get for one of them at least.

• Upvote 1

They are both good centre backs with different attributes. The best thing though is they seem to be forming a good partnership. It's been a long time since we could say that.

The last decent partnership we had was an ageing Anderson and Reynolds before his injuries set in. These two are better than that pairing. Let's enjoy them together while we can.

The likelihood is that it is probably only a short term thing but when McKenna is inevitably sold its great that we will still have Devlin. Hopefully young Roscoe can come through and step in alongside him.

• Upvote 2

I think folk underestimate how long it takes for a quality centre-back partnership to forge.

It's now come together with him and McKenna, and we should enjoy it while we can.

With Shinnie at LB that is a formidable defence.

Edit: Haha, that's almost spooky A1970 - great minds think alike.

Either that or it's the stopped clock being right twice in one day!

I think folk underestimate how long it takes for a quality centre-back partnership to forge.

It's now come together with him and McKenna, and we should enjoy it while we can.

With Shinnie at LB that is a formidable defence.

Edit: Haha, that's almost spooky A1970 - great minds think alike.

If we know Shinnie is leaving then I'd certainly put him back in at left back for more games than we do at present

Guest milne_afc

Given hes dead, and should be remembered - I put forth this effort, to the tune of formerly alive David Bowies, Rebel Rebel.

Devin Devlin

You've passed the test

Devlin Devlin

Your face is the best

Devlin Devlin

How could they know

Big Cunt

I love you so

Doo doo doo do do do doo doo

Terrific

Swap 2nd and 4th lines, give me a writing credit and we have a winner.

Well done cunt.

Given hes dead, and should be remembered - I put forth this effort, to the tune of formerly alive David Bowies, Rebel Rebel.

Devin Devlin

You've passed the test

Devlin Devlin

Your face is the best

Devlin Devlin

How could they know

Big Cunt

I love you so

Terrific

Cant wait to hear it sung everywhere except Pittodrie.

Devin Devlin

You've passed the test

Devlin Devlin

Your face is the best

Devlin Devlin

How could they know

Big Cunt

I love you so

Terrific

Man United used to sing that tune for the Nevilles.

Devlin needs to work massively on his distribution.

Which is another area where McKenna is ahead.

The two players have their strengths & weaknesses. Both players main weaknesses are probably down to both inexperience & one being out of game so long also.

Both are strengthening all the time & are huge assets to us