Welcome Home, Kari

Can`t believe that there are some on here who are even questioning the wisdom of signing KA. Witness the utter shite defending from Gash Taylor last season and the less than than convincing contributions so far from O`Conner / Reynolds. I would be astonished if we do not have an improvement in the defence immediately once KA is in the team.

• Upvote 1

Some of you need to get a grip. He hasn't even played a game yet. Every signing is a gamble.

Just his presence in the squad might be enough of a positive effect, let alone where/how he plays, give it some time FFS.

You're the sort of cunt that tells 6 year olds santa isn't real aren't you?

Away to fuck. He's going to win us the league.

• Upvote 1

Did he say "Once a Don, always a Don" ?

Haha

It's odd and not McInness style..

On GMS - I am grateful to the board for supporting me in paying a transfer fee to get Gary in from Celtic.

He is a brilliant signing who can excite the fans and I cant wait to get working with him. etc etc.

On Stewart - "Greg is a player who I have admired for a while and I am delighted he has joined us for the challenge ahead." Etc etc.

On Maynard - Nicky is certainly capable of hitting that level of 20 goals. There is no doubt about that.

When I did work with Nicky he was a very important player for us and I want him to be that for us now. etc etc.

Tansey and Christie have also had very high praise from McInnes publicly. Through club website and wider media......

Absolutely nothing yet from the management team on the Kari Arnason transfer apart from a couple of lines in the EE today about our defence being strong enough and wanting to get one more in. Talks up every current defender and fails to even name drop Arnason.

Haha

On GMS - I am grateful to the board for supporting me in paying a transfer fee to get Gary in from Celtic.

He is a brilliant signing who can excite the fans and I cant wait to get working with him. etc etc.

On Stewart - "Greg is a player who I have admired for a while and I am delighted he has joined us for the challenge ahead." Etc etc.

On Maynard - Nicky is certainly capable of hitting that level of 20 goals. There is no doubt about that.

When I did work with Nicky he was a very important player for us and I want him to be that for us now. etc etc.

Tansey and Christie have also had very high praise from McInnes publicly. Through club website and wider media......

Absolutely nothing yet from the management team on the Kari Arnason transfer apart from a couple of lines in the EE today about our defence being strong enough and wanting to get one more in. Talks up every current defender and fails to even name drop Arnason.

The board have obviously signed him without McInnes' consent. It's going to be a Mourinho Abramovich scenario.

• Downvote 1

Fact is he was a cheaper option than who Mcinnes wanted and one the board knew the fans would take kindly to, from what I've heard no one at the club has seen him in the last 8 months.

I assume I am falling for a wind up here because there is absolutely zero chance that the board have brought someone one in without McInnes' blessing. No way did the board go through the events of the summer to keep him here to risk upsetting him over a transfer inwards.

Haha

Bed wetting.

• Upvote 3

Bed wetting.

That's one of the very usual one liners on here. Good one, you fit in.

Anyway, just an observation and im surprised nobody else noticed. As I said previously, my opinion is Arnason will do well for us and is a good addition to the squad. He would have put a couple of hundred extra onto the season ticket sales I'd have thought.

Can only imagine all of Mcinnes' thoughts are on Thursday night's game and since Arnason isn't available for it, he will wait until Friday onwards before speaking about him in the press. He's a Dons player, but he's irrelevant just now until after Thursday night.

Might see Arnie against Brechin at the weekend if he's fit enough.

• Upvote 2

Can only imagine all of Mcinnes' thoughts are on Thursday night's game and since Arnason isn't available for it, he will wait until Friday onwards before speaking about him in the press. He's a Dons player, but he's irrelevant just now until after Thursday night.

Fuck off with your sensible post. The board and McInnes are clearly at war over this signing.

• Upvote 6

Probably right.