Aberdeen V Fc Groningen (0 - 0)

I think Dave Bus played for Go Ahead Eagles so I wouldn't go getting too worried about the standard of their signings...

Still think it'll be a very tough game though and would be pleased with any sort of win to take over there and use to counter attack.

Fingers crossed that 2 uncompetititve competitive matches mean we're well ahead of them in terms of preparation, but I wouldn't count on it.

Ticket office sent me tickets for wrong seats.....I moved my season ticket seats and they sent tickets through for old seats even though I have my new season ticket cards...I just phoned saying i want my season ticket seats and they said...ooppss sorry we have sold them to someone else...lol....So having to wait till tomorrow to get tickets row after where my season ticket seats are as long as no one buys them ???

Ticket office sent me tickets for wrong seats.....I moved my season ticket seats and they sent tickets through for old seats even though I have my new season ticket cards...I just phoned saying i want my season ticket seats and they said...ooppss sorry we have sold them to someone else...lol....So having to wait till tomorrow to get tickets row after where my season ticket seats are as long as no one buys them ???

4 old ladies bought them was the last I heard.

I got my season ticket today. Couldn't get the reduced tickets for this game as my season ticket seat is already sold for the game.

So I have to pay full price even though I qualify for the cheaper tickets. Absolutely mental.

Stitch up

Heard a few folk having to do this, paying extra to move from their normal seats

The dutch channel would like to take a feed if one is available. They havent offered to cover the match themselves.

No one has made a sensible offer for doing the match. Presumably we wouldnt entertain an offer under £100k and in any event maybe there is little appetite from the local broadcasters. pity but i dont really care cos i'll be at the match

Hello everybody!

As a Groningen supporter i am very disappointed that im not able to come to scotland cause of work etc.. I would have loved to go to Aberdeen to see your (on pictures) cool stadium and their supporters.

Luckilly i allready have my ticket for the game in Holland:)

I hope we can make it an absolute party both games for both supportersgroups.

My prediction:

1-1 in Aberdeen.

3-1 in Groningen as we are very difficult to beat in our own stadium and our supporters should support the team like crazy.

Here's a little video of what you can expect in Groningen. (skip the first 2:18 because that just during the warming-up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaTTDhrI1rI

Whichever team may go on will have my support:)

• Upvote 1

Anyone got any info that can help?

I bought tickets last Friday for Groningen game on Thursday and I selected for them to get delivered by post (I live in Dundee) and they still haven't arrived yet. Usually the tickets are always here next day when I order them so I was expecting them on Monday if not Today.

Any ideas?

Hello everybody!

As a Groningen supporter i am very disappointed that im not able to come to scotland cause of work etc.. I would have loved to go to Aberdeen to see your (on pictures) cool stadium and their supporters.

My prediction:

1-1 in Aberdeen.

3-1 in Groningen as we are very difficult to beat in our own stadium and our supporters should support the team like crazy.

Here's a little video of what you can expect in Groningen. (skip the first 2:18 because that just during the warming-up)

Here's what you are up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imuEYecqehA

But you are lucky you do not have to face Calvin Zola because we couldn't keep hold of him. He'd have scored loads in these two games.

You will really struggle to score against us. Our keeper is awesome & is rumoured to be getting a big move to the English Premiership very soon. He's waiting to get his testimonial year out of the way & is moving on then.

He will be very hard to replace but thankfully we'll have him for this Europa run. We call him the Jedi. He is THAT good.

Hello everybody!

My prediction:

1-1 in Aberdeen.

Leuk een Groninger en dus een Nederlander. Maar 3-1 in de Euroborgh gaat niet gebeuren. Het zal een 50/50 strijd worden geloof me.

Ook Aberdeen is in hun eigen stadion moeilijk te verslaan.