Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Aberdeen V Real Sociedad (2 - 3) (Agg 2 - 5)

Looking on the website at the choose your seat plan there is very limited seats left. South stand only really the bottom of Y and the Merkie probably has the most. Main stand none, RDS only at the very back of the upper.

All season ticket seats are still reserved at the moment, will be more availability when they are released tomorrow.

Langfield

Logan - Anderson - Reynolds - Considine

Jack - Flood - Hayes

Robson

Rooney - McGinn

In or Oot : Oot

Prediction : Draw

"Official" Attendance : 18,787 .

Drop Logan. The boy is a fucking useless defender.

His fuck up for the first goal would be laughable if it was not so serious.

Get Murray in for the return.

Or Stuart Kennedy.

• Upvote 1

Drop Logan. The boy is a fucking useless defender.

His fuck up for the first goal would be laughable if it was not so serious.

Get Murray in for the return.

Or Stuart Kennedy.

A bit unfair on Logan there MH - aye, he had a poor game last night but we were up against the best team we have played in years and most likely the best team he has faced in his career. Think he has played well in the other games so far. When I saw the first goal live I was pissed off with him but when you see the replay he is a wee bit unlucky, we were riding our luck big time by that point.

Logan, Pawlett and Robson were our worst performers last night IMO - but the only one I wouldn't drop would be Logan.

Yeah but even with that, how many season ticket holders do you think won't get a ticket if it's included in their season ticket brief. Maybe 100-150?

I know there's more demand for this match than Groningen but after season tickets were released there were plenty of decent seats that appeared in the South Stand and RDL, was just basing it off of that like.

A bit unfair on Logan there MH - aye, he had a poor game last night but we were up against the best team we have played in years and most likely the best team he has faced in his career. Think he has played well in the other games so far. When I saw the first goal live I was pissed off with him but when you see the replay he is a wee bit unlucky, we were riding our luck big time by that point.

Logan, Pawlett and Robson were our worst performers last night IMO - but the only one I wouldn't drop would be Logan.

Shay played well first half .

Fair enough.

I'd nae actually drap him.

Just lashing oot efter seeing a replay of that 1st goal.

Total "fit the fuck???!!!" stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UslJ2kQDROY

Seriously. I'm like...FIT???

Was blaming Langfield for the goal on the way back from the match... :laughing:

:clangers2:

Yeah but even with that, how many season ticket holders do you think won't get a ticket if it's included in their season ticket brief. Maybe 100-150?

It's not

Shay played well first half .

He didn't. Still wouldn't drop him after one bad performace though, he has been fairly dependable up until last night and can't think of any one better else to come in

Fair enough.

I'd nae actually drap him.

Just lashing oot efter seeing a replay of that 1st goal.

Total "fit the fuck???!!!" stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UslJ2kQDROY

Seriously. I'm like...FIT???

Was blaming Langfield for the goal on the way back from the match... :laughing:

:clangers2:

He was totally caught off-guard by the looks of it, he is going left and looks like he will leave it but his natural reaction is to stick his foot out - no way he could get the laces through it in that position when caught in two minds. The ball could have gone anywhere, it just happened to fall perfectly to their player. It was a good move from the Spaniards but our defence switched off a wee bit.

Nobody gets near the guy for the second goal. Reynolds goes to the ball while the rest of defence move back - Robson should have provided better cover maybe?? To be fair though, the guy finds the space really well and it is a decent strike. As others have said, their movement off the ball is far superior to what we are usually up against. Quite lucky we got out of there just the two goals down, gives us a slight chance next week at least - which is the most we could have realistically hoped for.

Logan was the one that basically set up their goal but if you watch it you'll see he's caught on his heel.

he sticks a leg out cos it's all he can do & prevents the ball going trough to back post where it was a certain goal anyway, just unlucky that it bounced right into (the quicker reacting) RS player.

They were a couple of steps ahead of our players all the time & the goal scorer wasn't picked up.

Logan can be blamed but it wasn't a "clearance" it was just sticking a leg out to stop a ball going through. Some saying he should have put his laces through it rather than trying to pass it out. He couldn't because he was caught out on his heels