Aberdeen V Real Sociedad (2 - 3) (Agg 2 - 5)

there is a way to beat them and we need to take a leaf out of brazil v Italy mexico 70.

tostao (flood) sat back whenever the Brazilians countered, just to assess the situation and see if the front boys could suss it on his own. the mannie marking flood needs to lose concentration at one point thinking flood won't push forward. since flood can read the game pretty well, if he times it right we could cause them big trouble but we have to make it count. you probably won't get that chance to ghost in again.

mcginn will have to realise from the get go that it isn't st Mirren will playing, and just doing enough will get him through. fuck off with the it'll come shite, the chances will come, not many, but when they do we must score.

one two running at the defence practice for the rest of the week. got to make it count.

Not sure we will be able to turn this tie around. I do think we will put on a much better showing and if being optimistic can see us winning 1-0. A full house is expected which is great as it only helps towards reducing the clubs debt. Hopefully we are in for another cracking season and will be talking about further European matches this time next year.

COYR!

McInnes has said leading up to this that he'll approach it different than we are used too, does that mean he'll go with 2 up front? I hope so.

Langfield

Logan Anderson Reynolds Considine

Hayes Jack Flood Pawlett

McGinn Rooney

As for the game itself, if it's a similiar pattern to last week, we'll lose by the same scoreline, however, looking at their record away from home both domestically and in Europe, it's by no means anything special, in fact, they don't get favourable results away from home at all. IF, and it is a big if, we can get an early goal, you just never know, it's not beyond us to score twice, I just hope we are solid enough at the back and don't stand off them in the midfield.

At the end of the day, I just hope we at least win the game on the night. Be it 1-0 or 2-1 etc....

A quick check on their away results last season, they won 5, lost 7 and drew about 6 of them, thats just the league.

In their group stage last season in the Champions League, they lost 5 and drew 1. Man United, Shaktar Donetsk & Bayer Leverkusen were in their group.

They conceded a goal in pretty much every away game, even the ones they won, but they also pretty much scored in all of them as well.

So it's a mixed bag, it could go either way, an early goal and we might just do it.

In.

Making a day/night of it. Getting the 11.28 train up from Edinburgh and hitting town afterwards. Should be a good day, haven't been back home for a night out in a while. Few of us from the supporters club down here doing the same so should be good.

As for the game, think we'll have a right good go but can't see them not scoring so I'll say 2-1 us. Rooney with the opener and then they kill the game in the second half with an equaliser. We get a late goal to take the win on the night.