Aberdeen V Nk Rijeka (2 - 2) (Agg 5 - 2)

Lets get this party started.

Hopefully a packed out and noisy Pittodrie for this one. Based on our exploits in Croatia we shouldn't have any problem seeing out a 3-0 lead over this lot.

My preferred lineup for this:

1296961_Aberdeen.jpg

Subs: Brown, Goodwillie, Pawlett, Flood, Smith, Wright, Rose

Attendance: 18,743

Score: 1 - 2. McGinn to score.

---

In or Oot: In - RDU

Pre Match: King Street pubs

Post Match: Pint and then hame on the train.

I'll go 2-2... they have to pour forward, and we'll have space to open them up.

Though If Ward is on the same form as he was, and their strikers are as piss poor as they were, they won't score in a month of Sundays.

He was one of the lads I was speaking too when we were drinking outside the Mallard in Dingwall, apparently his mates at the game the other night thought he'd been arrested as it was the stewards who pulled him off the fence when he was celebrating a goal, when they saw police looking on the floor later they thought he'd maybe dropped his wallet and they were looking for it. The finger was found but it couldn't be attached, had an op to amputate the bone.

Fair play to the Dons security team for getting him on the team charter flight home.

I think we might struggle in this leg. I think we need to set out to frustrate them and contain the game as they will come at us. An early goal from them could make things a little uncomfortable.

We'll set up to frustrate them again and hit them on the counter. I can't see us losing by more than 3 goals at home but it's not going to be an easy game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being naive as fuck.

Found Rijeka-Chat if anyone is interested. It's funny reading some of the posts with google translate.

http://www.forza-fiume.com/forum/

I believe they have another game tonight so it'll be interesting to see how they get on considering they drew 0-0 in their game before Thursday. I really don't think this team are quite what they were made out to be however. No better than Celtic really but still more than good enough to hurt us if we dinna screw the heid.