Kairat Almaty V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

Guest RosemountRed

Won`t be easy at all from now on in this competition, what with having the league games in between.

I expect the same team to play on Thursday as did last week and then quite a few changes against United.

Think McInnes will favour playing the team from either Rijeka first or second leg.

However his one thought will be Kairat play with one up front and two 'number 10' players so do we want to revert to 4 at the back and get an extra man in front of the defence?

Anyone know if this game will be on Red TV, or is it just the home games they've been showing? If not will have to get signed up to Premier Sports.

I am pretty sure that, If its on Premier Sports, it wont be on RedTV. Channels wouldn't buy the right to the game, if the club itself was going to compete for viewers with them.

Of the 4 euro games so far, 3 have been on premier, and just the one on RedTV. Think RedTV is the "last resort" if no commercial channel buys the game rights.

Premier sports is decent, there is other football shown (beyond our games) and other stuff like motor racing etc.

I am pretty sure that, If its on Premier Sports, it wont be on RedTV. Channels wouldn't buy the right to the game, if the club itself was going to compete for viewers with them.

Of the 4 euro games so far, 3 have been on premier, and just the one on RedTV. Think RedTV is the "last resort" if no commercial channel buys the game rights.

Premier sports is decent, there is other football shown (beyond our games) and other stuff like motor racing etc.

Nae worth a tenner a month though imo.

The home game against the Macedonians wasn't on Premier Sports.

I have watched both away games on RED TV . All 4 games have been on RED TV so far.

All 4 games have been live on Red TV in the UK?

(gen question - I would be surprised / delighted if so)

Both away games were on RedTV International as they were screened live in the UK on Premier Sports. Home games have both been streamed on RedTV, available to UK subscribers.

Guest RosemountRed

All 4 games have been live on Red TV in the UK?

(gen question - I would be surprised / delighted if so)

Just the two home games.

Injured: Reynolds

Can see us reverting to a back four for this one.

Ward

Logan Taylor Quinn Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Goodwillie

Subs: Brown, Flood, Pawlett, Rooney, Smith, Rose, Robson

Others: Langfield, Culjak, Storie, Wright, Shankland, Nuttal

In case any Virgin customers haven't noticed Premier Sports is now included in the Virgin Media XL TV Package at no additional cost.

Speaking of bookings, is it not the case that disciplinary points accumulated during the qualifying rounds will need to be "wiped clean" once the first round proper starts? If not the case then that's hugely unfair on "qualifiers".