Offer up now - £11.99 for 1 month subscription for Sky. £9.99 for Virgins and £9.99 for Premier online.

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/8080.php#.V3vOYU0UUiQ

I had subscribed to it a couple of seasons ago & forgot to cancel again the following season but remembered after we got knocked out.

Just checked & I still have the channel even after calling up to cancel it.

Will have to check if I am still paying for it (after we have gotten far enough to get on the other channels of course) & demand a fkn refund if the cunts have been charging me for it for another fkn year.

Two Questions

1) Are Fola Esch capable of scoring twice? Answer yes, the scored one and hit the woodwork whilst "parking the bus"

2) Given they can win this 1st QR tie do we play our strongest team? Answer again must be yes

One away goal makes all the difference with one away gaol they will need to score four times.

Get the away goal and remove him at half time, for QR2 put him on the bench

They hit the post before they scored...

Absolutely horrible news about their keeper losing his father like that.

I'd like to think the club can do something to show a bit of sympathy and respect while there - would be a nice touch.

Smashing 10 past the replacement to show how shite he is in comparison would be a touching tribute.

• Upvote 2

Absolutely horrible news about their keeper losing his father like that.

I'd like to think the club can do something to show a bit of sympathy and respect while there - would be a nice touch.

Tragic news but theres really absolutely no need to do anything about. We're there to shag their women, drink their beer and batter them 8-0

It would be an absolutely horrid touch, in keeping with the ghoulish, 'got to show our respects' bullshit that pervades football these days.

Their keeper is a doubt due to his father being killed in a car crash. Unfortunate for sure but he was by far their best player. We should run riot if he's not playing.

At times yes but at times he was also by far their worst player.

Smashing 10 past the replacement to show how shite he is in comparison would be a touching tribute.

Exactly. Would make sure everyones thoughts are with their No.1 if not already.