Sevco Thread

Thing that makes me laugh is that flag in the picture on your link.

"the SFA & SPL are corrupt"

YES we can all agree this is the case but they were 100% corrupt in favour of the huns, they tried everything they could to make sure the huns didn't get the rightful punishment they deserved.

If not for the solidarity between the clubs & fans the huns would have been shoe horned straight back into the SPL or maybe first div by those "corrupt" associations.

It's just beggars belief that the huns are deluded enough to think that THEY are hard done by :suicide:

No chance. Butcher as Inverness manager. 3-0 to the the rangers. :suicide:

Because you think he is a crap manager or because you think he is a hun?

I never get why people see Butcher as an archetypal hun.

For anyone to have played for them for so many years then have nothing good to say about them says a lot to me. I get the impressions he is under no illusions what a steaming pile of horseshit their "history" was. From what I've seen he treats them with a degree of disdain.

Given that 99% of all other former Rangers players hang about the club or in the media milking the hun fans adoration for the rest of their lives I'd say he is doing a decent job of moving on. He's nae Mark Hateley, Andy Goram or Ally McCoist thats for sure.

Anyway back on topic I really hope Caley pump them. Sevco were really really up for the game against Motherwell but lets see if they can perform like that again. A confident start from Caley will knock the wind out of these fuckers. They need to get at the Sevco defence - its pish.

• Upvote 1

Because you think he is a crap manager or because you think he is a hun?

I never get why people see Butcher as an archetypal hun.

For anyone to have played for them for so many years then have nothing good to say about them says a lot to me. I get the impressions he is under no illusions what a steaming pile of horseshit their "history" was. From what I've seen he treats them with a degree of disdain.

Given that 99% of all other former Rangers players hang about the club or in the media milking the hun fans adoration for the rest of their lives I'd say he is doing a decent job of moving on. He's nae Mark Hateley, Andy Goram or Ally McCoist thats for sure.

Not sure what went on back in the day, but Butcher is actually very unpopular with Rangers supporters. I occassionally log on to FF.com and his name is mud over there.

Not sure what went on back in the day, but Butcher is actually very unpopular with Rangers supporters. I occassionally log on to FF.com and his name is mud over there.

Its to do with what he said in his book when he left Rangers. He's not a hun in the Goram fashion, as has been suggested, but he is a hun, as an interview I watched before the El Kessocko a couple of weeks back showed, as he talked about how great it was to beat Celtic and hand Rangers the league.

In his book, he slagged off the bigotry, and talked about how Cooper was a bigot and left Rangers because of the Johnstone signing, whilst this is a known fact, the huns didn't like this, refute it, and call him a taig!!!!!!!

Nope, we are 3 months in to the season now, and the team is utter shite. The players bought like Grassi, Kerr etc are questionable and we couldnae score in a brothel.

Aye, but we're three months in to a season where they didn't know where they were going to be playing or who they could sign until a week or so before it began. Very difficult to scrape a squad together given that constraints. Surely deserves a chance to rectify certain things in January, no?

Aye, ye could excuse it for the first 5 games or so, little notice of promotion etc etc, but we've been atrocious. Surely Smith's days are numbered.

Sacking Smith will solve nothing for them, they were promoted to the SPL at short notice and didn't have the time or finance to improve their squad. Rather have them in the SPL than that other lot, what do they call themselves again??????

Nae only that, but they had contracted most of a squad with the task to get out of the first division, which is quite different to preparing a squad to survive in the SPL. He only had a spare bit of capacity from additional SPL funds to add to a first division squad, at a time when it was largely only SPL journeymen left.

I wouldn't really think it was worth sacking the manager unless you didn't think he was up to the task of a first division title push next year.