Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

• 3 weeks later...

Boy was hopeless.

Just read that Haye Bellew is going to be PPV again - unreal

Sky fawning over Khan was sickening.

I was really surprised when Bellew V Haye went to PPV, there must be a market for it otherwise they wouldn't do it. I'll be there anyway but I doubt I would have paid for it if I weren't going. Its easy to find online anyway.

Sky fawning over Khan was sickening.

I was really surprised when Bellew V Haye went to PPV, there must be a market for it otherwise they wouldn't do it. I'll be there anyway but I doubt I would have paid for it if I weren't going. Its easy to find online anyway.

There'll always be a market for heavyweight boxing.

• 2 weeks later...

No way back for him now, actually sad to see how shot to pieces he was, thought he started well in the first two rounds then went to pot, got to give Bellew credit, he's a grinder that's worked hard to achieve everything he has.

Aye Was saying that to the wife. Sad to see such a good boxer (previously) on such in a state. Completely done.

Should've stayed retired after Chisora in 2012

David haye all gimpy again. Always mind him and Brian blessed on soccer am, brian blessed going off on one.

Usual shite about how these two fighters cant stand the sight of each other and then at the end it's cuddles and sweet nothings to each other. Wheres a mayorga or Duran these days.

David haye all gimpy again. Always mind him and Brian blessed on soccer am, brian blessed going off on one.

Usual shite about how these two fighters cant stand the sight of each other and then at the end it's cuddles and sweet nothings to each other. Wheres a mayorga or Duran these days.

Sugar Ray > Duran and Hagler.

Grim fight, two poor fighters nowhere near World level, do people really pay to watch that crap on box office.

Well done to Bell End Bellew for ending Haye's career, but you are totally right that the standard is nowhere near what should qualify to be PPV.

While this fight did have some level of "draw" to it, it was of the level of a fight outside a takeaway post nightclub.

The network thinks that simply making something PPV is in itself a form of advertising / hype generation, but no-one in their right mind would pay extra for haye v bellew.

Just watched the Lomachenko v Linares fight, seriously good fight, the technical ability that both fighters hold is just ridiculous, also refreshing to see two guys in a big fight actually go at it, lovely string of punches from Loma then the body shot to finish Linares off, the man is class.

• 3 weeks later...

The lomachenko linares fight was cracking. Fight of the year so far.

When linares caught him coming in, it showed the way to do it. Lomachenko is a southpaw, according to Ray winstone they should be put dahn at birf.

Lomachenko just had shoulder surgery so going to be out until at least December. Hopefully get a fight with Garcia agreed for next year

Should be a very good fight, thing that annoys me about Whyte is that he clearly has plenty to offer but tends to be quite lazy in camps and very poor with his diet and fitness, this will be a good test for him as Parker can box, I predict a stoppage in the second half of the fight for Whyte.