Nfl

RAZOR

Draft rounds = squad places. 18 by the looks of it, with the two QB setup.

Once the initial draft is done, you can drop players for free agents (or waived players, players dropped by other teams within the week before). Free agents are first come first serve, waived players have a time limit and it goes to the waive priority.

You can also trade with others. Don't think there were many trades done in the AFC Chat league when it ran 2 years back though.

Most of the details are here about the rules set up for this league:

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/4905091/settings

Thanks very much.

Auto-drafted last night. I see 4 QBs went in the first round. Mental!

Quite happy with my team. Good RB and WR depth with all the QBs going early. Shuffled my bench about a fair bit though, arsed trying to work out what is going on in Seattle's backfield (and I got Rawls and Lacy).

I missed it. Pretty happy with my team though. Looking forward to this. There's still a few decent players sitting undrafted too...

Who's the injured player? I see Zeke Elliott went in round 3... A bit high for a guy who can't play for almost 40% of the season.

Still up in the air though. He may get it dragged through the courts for ages as Brady did...

Game cancelled this weekend already. I face David Johnson in both my my leagues this week and my first round pick is now out in the other league I'm in (Mike Evans). Crap.

A lot of dire outings on the first weekend, some from far more prolific FF players. Will be interesting to see how long David Johnson is out for. Not too bothered as I faced him on the opening weekend in both leagues I'm in, but will not be a right pain for those who have him if he is out for any length of time.

Only if your a fan of touchdowns in general. Actually think Houston look quite good this year, finally appear to have a decent QB.

Watson has potential to be a good QB. He's still very raw ATM though. I don't think Houston will make the play-offs this year. Fancy the Titans to win the division and for the WC teams to both be from the AFC West.

Watson has potential to be a good QB. He's still very raw ATM though. I don't think Houston will make the play-offs this year. Fancy the Titans to win the division and for the WC teams to both be from the AFC West.

Of course he's raw, it's his rookie season ffs. He's got a good line on front of him that will see him through.

Tom Savage was absolutely brutal in the first game, wanted far too long and had no movement in the pocket. He has also started 3 games and played in 5 more and has yet to throw a TD. That's 105 pass attempts, without a touchdown (though he has led touchdown drives).

Not sure Watson will be significantly better, but you invest that high a draft pick (and trade up for it), you can't really leave him sitting on the bench for a bang average QB.

Tom Savage was absolutely brutal in the first game, wanted far too long and had no movement in the pocket. He has also started 3 games and played in 5 more and has yet to throw a TD. That's 105 pass attempts, without a touchdown (though he has led touchdown drives).

Not sure Watson will be significantly better, but you invest that high a draft pick (and trade up for it), you can't really leave him sitting on the bench for a bang average QB.

Yeah, i don't disagree per say. I'd just be concerned that Watson doesn't have the best line in front of him, has not much of a running game and will therefore have to make plays on a consistent basis to keep his team competitive. Which may actually harm his development.

The Texans are another team who should be signing Kaepernick.