Nfl

RAZOR

Missed the 4th Quarter - should have paced myself better on the Magners intake :hypno:

Woke up to the post-match and saw the Eagles had prevailed so with a quick smirk I headed back off to the land of nod

Nice to see a new team come to the fore and brilliant for the couple of boys who moved from the Pats to the Eagles

• 6 months later...

11-1 for the Rams, good value

Wouldn't say they are value at that price, they've went for it a bit but things could easily boil over a bit there, I don't tend to bet the super bowl outright early, more than happy to back division winners and team total wins then my weekly bets this season will be anytime scorers, some 2+ TD bets and the odd bet on the spread if I'm told to but main focus will be scorers, plenty of juice there.

League set up here. 8 teams for now so have extended the rosters to include 2 starting QB's and an extra flex spot for each team.

Invite friends by emailing the following URL and league information directly to your friends:
Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6726154
League ID: 6726154
League Password: afcchat1903

@@Foster14 @@Parklife @@RAZOR @@boboisared @@1903Fitba @@danger_mouse