Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

8 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

what’s a gravel bike?

is it not just an old fashion (no suspension) mtb?

aye - that or a an old fashioned road bike with wider tyres - but they are all the rage so ridiculously expensive nowadays

got to spend yer money on something though

31 minutes ago, sigh said:

aye - that or a an old fashioned road bike with wider tyres - but they are all the rage so ridiculously expensive nowadays

got to spend yer money on something though

Hope you fall off and break numerous bones in your body.

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Reminds me of a time when I was about 12 and we thought it hilarious to call QVC and ask for a Double Ended Black Mamba Dildo. One particular telephone operator was a Scouse gentleman and when we called him he went mental at us and told us 'I hope you get cancer of the womb' in a thick scouse accent. 

That insult has always stuck with me. Love it. 

Anyway. Carry on. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Well, luckily I still bounce when I unfortunately fall off but that is one of the reasons I stopped MTB'ing, leave that to the young team.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, it always good when someone reaches out to try and connect

24 minutes ago, sigh said:

Well, luckily I still bounce when I unfortunately fall off but that is one of the reasons I stopped MTB'ing, leave that to the young team.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, it always good when someone reaches out to try and connect

No problem, anytime at all.

42 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Reminds me of a time when I was about 12 and we thought it hilarious to call QVC and ask for a Double Ended Black Mamba Dildo. One particular telephone operator was a Scouse gentleman and when we called him he went mental at us and told us 'I hope you get cancer of the womb' in a thick scouse accent. 

That insult has always stuck with me. Love it. 

Anyway. Carry on. 

Was it your mum's birthday soon?

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

Can’t imagine Moobs paying for a hooker. A man of strangely intact morals 

I did once. Got a blow job in a sauna. 25 year ago now. 

I worry that they might be trafficked or something. 

I'd like to get a happy ending massage but I worry they'd do it a bit too hard and I'd end up wanking myself anyway.

Milne you're always going for the jucular chillout min have some white wine on them cornflakes. Helps me chill oot.

Used book (love a used book got some on artic data which were expensive as shit, for used books like, I like the pictures...) on poetry 'WORKSOF CHARLES OF CHALES STUART CALVERLEY' £8 trying to understand Ode to Tobacco just words to me so far but it's on a blue plaque so it's me that needs the work. I get bits but dinna smoke maybe I'll need to start.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, dervish said:

Milne you're always going for the jucular chillout min have some white wine on them cornflakes. Helps me chill oot

Christ min. I was responding to something directed specifically at me where I was called a “fat mess”. Get a grip and move on. You had a tough night, accept it and move on. I don’t hold grudges bro.