New Stadium Approved

The pitches look great but pretty underwhelmed by the building

I will reserve judgement until completed but looked pretty basic. Don’t seem to get much for 12 million these days.

Folk on here will have a far better idea than me but what would the breakdown of costs be for a training ground ?? 1milliion for the pro pitch 500k each for 2x 3G pitches ???

Even if 500k for other 3 pitches then would still leave 8.5million for the buildings.. again , I am clueless and complete guesswork but that building doesn’t look like 6-8million worth..

It does look really fucking basic doesn't it.

But then again I don't think 12m does really go that far tbh.

Having said that I've been to the Hibs facility and it's absolutely shite compared to our new one. Half of the Hibs one appears to be old cow sheds with a few five a side pitches jammed in. It's a fucking shambles.

So.. I suppose by Scottish Football standards this will be pretty good.

I will reserve judgement until completed but looked pretty basic. Don’t seem to get much for 12 million these days.

Folk on here will have a far better idea than me but what would the breakdown of costs be for a training ground ?? 1milliion for the pro pitch 500k each for 2x 3G pitches ???

Even if 500k for other 3 pitches then would still leave 8.5million for the buildings.. again , I am clueless and complete guesswork but that building doesn’t look like 6-8million worth..

Access roads, paths, landscaping, floodlights, putting in all the utilities and that sort of shit I guess.