Yeah he can be, was a lot of pressure on him cos now he's left out in the cold a bit. TJs just a much better martial artist. Codys a good boxer but TJ's far too intelligent for him. Think he would beat him 9/10 times.
Codys books a good read. Thought he was a bit of a dick in the build up to the first match and TUF but comes across better in the book.
TJ beats Dom. DJ gets gets his belt back then they fight at 125 would be the best scenario now.
I find them both pretty unlikable, even Dom too.
TJ is definitely better all round than Cody. Cody has hurt him in both fights and got too excited. As you say, it could be a long time before he's near a title shot.
Was surprised Mighty Mouse lost but it was one of those decisions that could have gone either way. Will be interesting to see where he goes from here. I don't think he gets an immediate rematch.
The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner
- Peterheid Loon - Review never
- Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
- Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
- Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.
Folk Dayts is intolerant of
- Polish accordionists
- Pro Independence folk
- Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
- Those God damn Arabs
- Joggers who don't wear jeans