#181 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:39 PM

Yeah it is intriguing, got two mates that are really in to it that think Khabib wins and another mate who is my boxing/ufc go to guy and he thinks McGregor will spark him quick.

Willing to take the chance as I can get free hotel, wouldn't book the flights until closer to the time though, I'll be in Vancouver anyways.

I'm not the most learned, but if Khabib takes him down that should be it.

If you search for some videos of Khabib on his feet you'd probably be embarrassed for him.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#182 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted 06 August 2018 - 08:34 AM

Wouldn't say it's over if Khabib takes him down. He's failed to finish a good few people. Couldn't take out Al Laquinta over 5 rounds. If McGregor doesn't ko him within 3 then reckon Khabib will win though. McGregors gas tank is questionable and he's been out for ages.

Great last two fights on Saturday. Hopefully see a TJ v Cruz rematch soon.

#183 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 06 August 2018 - 08:40 AM

Wouldn't say it's over if Khabib takes him down. He's failed to finish a good few people. Couldn't take out Al Laquinta over 5 rounds. If McGregor doesn't ko him within 3 then reckon Khabib will win though. McGregors gas tank is questionable and he's been out for ages.

Great last two fights on Saturday. Hopefully see a TJ v Cruz rematch soon.

What did you think of TJ v Cody?

Cody is far too emotional a fighter, IMO.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#184 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted 06 August 2018 - 08:47 AM

Yeah he can be, was a lot of pressure on him cos now he's left out in the cold a bit. TJs just a much better martial artist. Codys a good boxer but TJ's far too intelligent for him. Think he would beat him 9/10 times.

Codys books a good read. Thought he was a bit of a dick in the build up to the first match and TUF but comes across better in the book.

TJ beats Dom. DJ gets gets his belt back then they fight at 125 would be the best scenario now.

#185 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:27 AM

Yeah he can be, was a lot of pressure on him cos now he's left out in the cold a bit. TJs just a much better martial artist. Codys a good boxer but TJ's far too intelligent for him. Think he would beat him 9/10 times.

Codys books a good read. Thought he was a bit of a dick in the build up to the first match and TUF but comes across better in the book.

TJ beats Dom. DJ gets gets his belt back then they fight at 125 would be the best scenario now.

I find them both pretty unlikable, even Dom too.

TJ is definitely better all round than Cody. Cody has hurt him in both fights and got too excited. As you say, it could be a long time before he's near a title shot.

Was surprised Mighty Mouse lost but it was one of those decisions that could have gone either way. Will be interesting to see where he goes from here. I don't think he gets an immediate rematch.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#186 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 24,481 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:20 PM

Couldn't get tickets on the presale last night, fucking $5400 for two tickets was way out of my range for what I was willing to pay.

A sad sad post-teen

#187 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

Sack that.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#188 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 24,481 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:11 PM

Sack that.

Yeah, lowest priced tickets were $205 but they were gone sharp, cheapest the presale offered were still over $1100 and I'm nae that in to UFC to spunk that, general sale is at 6pm tonight so I'll give that a go, not the end of the world if I can't get as if the Fury fight gets announced for December in Vegas I'll be going to that.

A sad sad post-teen

#189 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:12 PM

Yeah, lowest priced tickets were $205 but they were gone sharp, cheapest the presale offered were still over $1100 and I'm nae that in to UFC to spunk that, general sale is at 6pm tonight so I'll give that a go, not the end of the world if I can't get as if the Fury fight gets announced for December in Vegas I'll be going to that.

Far too many drop outs  to risk dropping that.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#190 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 24,481 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

Far too many drop outs  to risk dropping that.

Aye that's playing on my mind too, tbf though those if you've got the cash and you're seriously in to it the seats for the $5400 would be excellent section D not far from the cage.

A sad sad post-teen

#191 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 AM

Been to one event in Singapore and you end up watching most the fights on the big screen anyway, save your dosh and watch in on the tele. 

#192 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted Yesterday, 09:11 AM

Pap.

#193 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 24,481 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 AM

HAHAHA ace

A sad sad post-teen

#194 OFFLINE   The Boofon

The Boofon

Chairman

• Members
  • 24,879 posts
  • Joined 15-July 07

Posted Yesterday, 09:22 AM

Cracker. 😂😂😂

#195 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Yesterday, 12:41 PM

Pap.

Hahahaha.

All these guys imitate Conor and make a cunt of it.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#196 OFFLINE   Dad

Dad

Old cunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,731 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 12:45 PM

That was some seriously terrific stuff haha fucking wee prick

Edited by Dad, Yesterday, 12:45 PM.

Posted by Dad on 02 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

The world outside Scotland makes me love the scottish game more and more. Good solid 10's of thousands transfer fees; no frills - good honest solid realism, with a squeeze of hate and a smidge of daring to dream.

The Dons are a joy to support.

#197 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

He's been hyped to the max as well, same gym as Conor, same head coach, dropped down a weight class to run through the division. Bellator will be gutted. Terrific indeed. 

#198 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,404 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

He's been hyped to the max as well, same gym as Conor, same head coach, dropped down a weight class to run through the division. Bellator will be gutted. Terrific indeed. 

His 7th fight, acting the cunt. Clown.

I didn't like Conor until he proved he could back up his mouth. These guys just irritate me.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#199 OFFLINE   Dad

Dad

Old cunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,731 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 01:49 PM

The irishness does offer a very satisfying opening for mockery when it all goes wrong; boy oh boy was that fud a hateable wee prick ^

No exactly the next Rocky Lundgren me - but the satisfaction of smacking the prick in the face after all the bullshit...thats some sugary sweetness right there.

Posted by Dad on 02 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

The world outside Scotland makes me love the scottish game more and more. Good solid 10's of thousands transfer fees; no frills - good honest solid realism, with a squeeze of hate and a smidge of daring to dream.

The Dons are a joy to support.

#200 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 24,481 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted Yesterday, 01:56 PM

His 7th fight, acting the cunt. Clown.

I didn't like Conor until he proved he could back up his mouth. These guys just irritate me.

To be honest that's what pays (providing you can back it up) running your mouth and causing a scene, saying that I'd like to think if I was in their shoes I'd keep quiet and go about my business in devastating fashion without saying fuckall.

A sad sad post-teen

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users