Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

I dinna get this one anytime it comes up. Might have been somebody else's stagger in Newcastle that I missed.

Mine involved Mouse inviting a jockey dialt on ectos into the room and Frankie morphing into grotbags when he got dialt.

Was you not at bakers Stagger ??

The The two crack head hookers in the hotel room sucking the hot boaby

I kissed the ugliest woman in my back catalogue in Newcastle luckily it was too early in the evening to consider fucking her.

She had half mast leggings and long sharp winkle pickers on, but who was I to shatter her dreams.

Drunkest city in the UK by a long shot.

Looks like she's doing fine

IMG_0079.jpg

My experiences of circuses or circi.

Went aged 3 and was terrified.

Went aged 9 and a horse had a massive hard on which all the adults were pishing themselves laughing at. Was weird.

Went as a teenager and was bored.

Took both my boys both aged under 5 at the time and they were terrified .I was just relieved there was no horse cock on display .

Not a fan of the circus at all.

Was you relieved Incase someone noticed that you had a hard on also ?

New Balance 247 white trainers

Karhu fusion 2.0 trainers green/white

Im needing a new pair of white NBs.

Anyway, new adaptor for my hose after my one cracked.

Whilst in b and q, Mrs deff hjacked and added a tin of paint and spent this afternoon painting our bedroom.

£1700 payment to the wedding venue. Thats 75% of projected total paid. 3 months til the big day so no doubt millions more bills to pay in the coming weeks. Shite.

Seriously I recommend the 247s, they are so light and comfy on the feet.

Nothing worse than a cracked hose.

Sure it'll be a good day min. Worth it. I need to get myself a kilt sorted soon.

Was supposed to drop your invite off on my way over to Banchory on Thursday but forgot it. Sitting on my unit all ready to go. Might bite the bullet and stick a stamp on it.

Got removed from stagger WhatsApp the day. Nae happy.

Probably and hopefully bent son - but Ive made it a lifelong point of avoiding doctors, because I dont like causing cunts any hassle. So root causes of bad afflictions are completely alien to me. Ride it out - thats my motto.

I dont recommend this btw any impressionable young uns amongst us.

In fact @@Poodler - am I just a whinging time wasting paranoid old cunt?

Have you tried praying?