Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Sore. At work today, it felt like I was on a lot of painkillers; head full of fluff and a weird pulsating jangliness, that was putting pressure on the back of my head.

Im hoping my shit posture has caused some inflammation of my neck muscles as opposed to tumours; but I dunno....maybe its fucking tumours.

A bit of sawdust and I'll be right as rain.

Have you checked your blood pressure?

This is my thought - Ive shit posture as previously mused, so I'm already at work with neck braces and stretches and chin tucking and so on.

But seeing as how you never know I'd thought I'd ask - at the very least some material to work with for the good people on here (molestation quips and the like).

I'll check the blood pressure as advised, then go from there.

#DadsTumours

How's your mattress? That can fuck up a lot of things.

Or go see a physio - a decent one.

I only mention BP because of the cloudy heed, pressure stuff you mentioned, the rest of the symptoms sound muscoskeletal

A decent private physio will be able to locate the problem before a GP would, then refer you for an MRI etc if you needed een.

Remember ibuprofen can be tough on your stomach too, and cause high BP. Moderation

^^what a fuckin hypocrite.

Don't do as I do, do as I say

A decent physio will be about £40-50 consultation, Da, but at least they will be experienced and quicker than waiting for an nhs one. Lots of private physio companies require a minimum 5 years of practice so their experience is beneficial.

It may be something as simple as strengthening your quads through to an impingement, scar tissue etc. My missus (@parklife) is a physio and they're capable of some outstanding massage work

Or go see a physio - a decent one.

I only mention BP because of the cloudy heed, pressure stuff you mentioned, the rest of the symptoms sound muscoskeletal

A decent private physio will be able to locate the problem before a GP would, then refer you for an MRI etc if you needed een.

Remember ibuprofen can be tough on your stomach too, and cause high BP. Moderation

Sounds like his pants are too tight IMO.

Causes blinding headaches that.

Not sure if i can take the latest ramblings of shite from dad seriously.

He speaks enough guff that i find what he says about his present condition hard to swallow.

If genuinely nae weel i hope you improve.

If just spikkin shite for the sake of spikkin shite, well I'll let @@Millertime deal with you.

In my expert, medically based, opinion it sounds like a mild dose of the flu at worse. With a course of man the fuck up being prescribed.