Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

3 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Why are the Paisley mob playing in that red n black at hame.

Β 

The ref asked them to change out of their black and white kit prior to kick off as county had only travelled down with their away kit and he felt the 2 kits were too similar (htf pale blue and white looks like black and white I'm not sure but that's the story they told us on Radio Shortbread)

Β 

Thought Utd looked decent tonight in terms of being in the Celtic players faces and at least trying to use the ball properly on counter attacks. A noticeably more effective use of tactics than what we deploy against the arse cheeks.Β 

Reynolds even looked solid at the back. Think the keeper fucked it for the goal. Tried a TV save when he should have palmed that to fuck out for a throw or a corner.Β 

52 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

The ref asked them to change out of their black and white kit prior to kick off as county had only travelled down with their away kit and he felt the 2 kits were too similar (htf pale blue and white looks like black and white I'm not sure but that's the story they told us on Radio Shortbread)

Β 

They change kits nowadays if the bootlaces clash.?

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Dundee United look a decent side.Β  When they get Shankland back they'll be ok I reckon.

Can see them battling it out for 4th spot with Motherwell and Aberdeen.Β 

Who have you got this year like always in the league cup drivel group stage?Β i imagine it’ll be the same next year and the year after and the year after and the year after

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

United seem to be a high pressingΒ  aggressive side , and Mellon changes formation to suit teams,

A breath of fresh air in the shit hole of Scottish footballΒ 

He's been my horse for the Dons job for a while now... Arabs job helps him bed in to Scottish football, we'll pick him up when we need our next boss.

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The abject performances of diddy clubs like Killie, Gretna, Queen Of The South and Hertz representing us in Europe fucked our co-efficientΒ big time.

A tie against Maltese minnows Birkirkara leaps sadly to mind.Β 

Hopefully next year our proud country will have clubs playingΒ who know how to perform in Europe - Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hibernian and Celtic.

Let it be.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

HunΒ 

Fuck offΒ 

I'm a realist. One of sevco or Celtic will win the league. It's funny af that sevco have won fuck all in their 8 year history but I really couldn't give a shite which one ends up champions. It suits us for you spoonburning fucks to get beaten today, COYS

• Downvote 1