Tv Series

On 12/9/2021 at 6:39 AM, Poodler said:

A factual drama about the 97 that died at Hillsborough 

no, the facts are 96 died. One died 30+ years later and they tried to claim it ??

95 wasn’t it? One died several days later I believe. 

couldn’t I.D him for ages as he’d had his wallet nicked while on the pitch. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Just tried an episode of the new Equalizer. Oh my, how bad this is. I'm supposed to buy Queen Latifa doing martial arts Steven Seagal style?

Can't watch the remakes, loved the original too much.

Although, a couple of year ago i watched through all the original series again and must say there is some questionable acting.

Eddie Woodward was class though, he was good in Callan too.

12 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Can't watch the remakes, loved the original too much.

Although, a couple of year ago i watched through all the original series again and must say there is some questionable acting.

Eddie Woodward was class though, he was good in Callan too.

I tried watching the originals again, doesn't really stand the test of time. Got a series and a half in and had to chuck it. 

Bit of a downer having to follow on from the previous posts. ?

Ok then, have I just watched my future? Xmas Comedy Club on ITV. Fucking car crash tv more like. Hosted by Lost Voice Guy, first time I've seen him. I don't get it, what's the point of that?

Followed by Joel Dommett? Nope me neither. Next up Rosie Jones, jesus wept and not from laughter. Omid Djalili, a step up but still hopeless. Ended by Bill Bailey, got a titter but that's about it.

Occurred to me during this thing that it was like an open spot at an old folks home for a Xmas treat. Is that really what I have to look forward to?

Fuck that.