Favourite Teams

Aberdeen................thats it

I have no connection to any other side in Europe and I don't need to support a top side from elsewhere to fill an empty void in my life.

I am a fitba fan though so I'd love to experience the atmospheres at certain grounds with Dortmund being top of the list.

Whats everyone's favourite Swiss, Estonian and Bulgarian side?

I have no connection to any other side in Europe and I don't need to support a top side from elsewhere to fill an empty void in my life.

I am a fitba fan though so I'd love to experience the atmospheres at certain grounds with Dortmund being top of the list.

Surely there is a difference between having a favourite and classing yourself as supporting them? There are a lot of teams mentioned that are hardly in the category of "top sides" that would "fill an empty void."

• Upvote 3

Grasshoppers Zurich, FC Valga and CSKA Sofia

dinna take it so serioulsy min.

its only football.

;-)

Only have an English and Italian team, as well as the Dons.

Man United, and

Lazio

I've only been to 2 United games that didn't involve us(Arsenal and Liverpool), and 2 Lazio games, including the derby 2 weeks ago when they made it 3 in a row, already looking into how I can get an away ticket for the 2nd derby of the season, truly an amazing experience!

Only have Aberdeen.

When I was growing up I liked Man Utd, Juventus and AC Milan but that was due to Giggs, the Baggios and Maldini mixing in with my hormones. Couldn't give a fuck about them now.

I went to see Leeds a few times a few years back as I had [ba]n ex from there[/b]. But don't bother with them either now.

fatshaft?

he loved his e.p.l. season ticket.

This may appear an odd question but why is it everyone seems to have a team they follow from these countries?

Do you all have a French team as well?

A Dutch team?

It just seems weird.

I can sort of understand the English football side of things but I don't get this Spanish, German and Italian pish.

Why would you care about Lazio or Bayern Munich results other than having them on a fixed odds coupon?

Fantastic point Boofster.

My joke post gets numerous -1s, while serious posts that are essentially really gay get away with it.

Freaks

• Downvote 6

Fantastic point Boofster.

My joke post gets numerous -1s, while serious posts that are essentially really gay get away with it.

Freaks

His fantastic point is negated by the fact he has 3 Scottish teams. I would say that is weirder than adopting some favourites in foreign countries.

What is really gay is whinging about minus 1s.

• Upvote 4

His fantastic point is negated by the fact he has 3 Scottish teams. I would say that is weirder than adopting some favourites in foreign countries.

What is really gay is whinging about minus 1s.

Fuck off. :laughing:

Aberdeen, Buckie Thistle and Cowdenbeath.

In that order.

You could add Cullen into the mix as well.

I don't think following a Highland league team has too much impact in all of this and I have to be a Cowdenbeath supporter as I am a moderator on Cowdenbeath-mad and I like Donald Findlay. :clangers2:

I'll drop the 'beath once I get binned from moderatorship.

Fuck off. :laughing:

Aberdeen, Buckie Thistle and Cowdenbeath.

In that order.

You could add Cullen into the mix as well.

I don't think following a Highland league team has too much impact in all of this and I have to be a Cowdenbeath supporter as I am a moderator on Cowdenbeath-mad and I like Donald Findlay. :clangers2:

I'll drop the 'beath once I get binned from moderatorship.

BC has been faced with this predicament, it could happen...