Hamilton 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Yep, fair enough. Meant to say that he's not exceptionally fast 'for a 100m Olympic finalist'. But then I've checked, and it turns out he is- by 40m there's nobody faster.

I'm sure I've still got a point somewhere about tall people taking longer to get going, but given that I ballsed up making it, mock away.

Multi Olympic and world champion and holder of 100 and 200m sprint world records is quite quick over short distances shocker.

Watched may receive the ball just outside the box, He could have ran into space and fire a shot off but chose to stop and cross the ball, Really telling how short of confidence the boy is, he still brings a lot to the team but I wonder how long the manager will keep faith in him and can we afford a player on his wages to not do his main task of doing goals 

Watched may receive the ball just outside the box, He could have ran into space and fire a shot off but chose to stop and cross the ball, Really telling how short of confidence the boy is, he still brings a lot to the team but I wonder how long the manager will keep faith in him and can we afford a player on his wages to not do his main task of doing goals 

As long as the team is winning and playing well, I think May is safe.

Yep, fair enough. Meant to say that he's not exceptionally fast 'for a 100m Olympic finalist'. But then I've checked, and it turns out he is- by 40m there's nobody faster.

I'm sure I've still got a point somewhere about tall people taking longer to get going, but given that I ballsed up making it, mock away.

Bolt is relatively slow out of the blocks as a sprinter, maybe that's what you'd heard.

His stride is much bigger than all other competitors though, so by 40m he'd have made up for the slower start.

Carl Lewis was the same.

Bolt is relatively slow out of the blocks as a sprinter, maybe that's what you'd heard.

His stride is much bigger than all other competitors though, so by 40m he'd have made up for the slower start.

Carl Lewis was the same.

I think the key phrase here is "relatively slow as a sprinter".

Would still annihilate any other sportsman other than maybe an NFL receiver over a short distance.