Bus Companies For The Final

It just you in the limo? It’s only £50 per head on the seasoned gents limo.

Perhaps it is.

I'm trying to maintain a narrative here that there is an elite bunch of Middle Aged men held in high esteem who desperately cling onto their youth with follys of youth at great expense financially and mentally

You're a genuine, lovely guy aren't you?

So, so inoffensive

Thank you @@Millertime. Inoffensive often equals magnolia/dull so sometimes that’s not always a good thing mind you!

I’m not dull, honestly, I just have no need to get involved in battles on here. I’d rather be friendly and get involved in the chat where I can because I think some of the stuff on here is brilliant!

Met @@RAZOR before, he was a fine chap, and I reckon most others would be too.

You're welcome to an eye opener at hibs next Friday, Buzzer. You can live the quips in real life.

(We've got nothing else)

Would happily take that offer up on another occasion, maybe try to witness Livi with my own eyes in December. Work and going on holiday next weekend would mean this never be a possible goer for me next Friday!

Poo-ee

Dave min style stinking, that

Gurney, there’s a spare seat in the limo. I’ve pick ups in Dundee and Perth. I’ll re-route the whole thing to involve you and prove to the cyber world your not a serpant. Not one soul will care because the party will be had in the back, and the longer we’re away from reality the better. You in? Sorry for tagging you but needs must.

@@Millertime