And the UK version:

Jessie J

And Lily Allen

Jude Law

Cameron Diaz

David Guetta

The cunt who plays E in Entourage

Jean Michel Jarre

Haha John Virgo. 'WHERE'S THE CUEBALL GOING!?' Nowhere near the pocket you daft auld blind bastard.

Denzel Washington

Rob Schneider

Mark Owen

Damon Albarn

Alex James

Paul Ross

Rob McLean

Calvin Harris

Bono

Papa John

James Corden

Gordon Jospeh Levitt

Kevin James

Gordon Ramsay

The Imagine Dragons (all of them)

More:

Fran Healey

Gary Wilmot

Marcus Mumford

Carly Rae Jepson

Chad Kroeger

Bruno Mars

Peter Barlow from Coronation St

Les Dennis

John Virgo

Bradley Walsh

Frank Warren

Ben Affleck

Jenson Button

One More:

Pink

And the UK version:

Jessie J

And Lily Allen

Jude Law

Cameron Diaz

David Guetta

The cunt who plays E in Entourage

Jean Michel Jarre

Some of the name on that list..... @@Dad, how can you not think of a reason to hate them? I could probably reel off several for half the people on this list.

I launched a carton of wine at him while he was onstage at Roskilde Festival performing, from about 15 folk from the front. Was heading right for his heid but he swerved out the road and carried on singing. Pretty impressive reflexes. I've no idea why I did it. Half decent band. Munich and All Sparks are fine tunes.

David Baddiel surely.

Good shout whoever said Phil Jupitus earlier as well.

Munich is indeed a belter.

No-one for no reason... I'll be friendly with anyone unless they're a tosser.

If they're a tosser I'll not waste any time on them.

Never understood why people would want to be an arsehole to others. Way too much work.

Just don't be a dick to people, kids.

Serious answer: Jews born well after WW2 that still moan about the Holocaust just as an excuse to be perpetually blameless for any and all actions that they undertake.

Blacks, people of color, African Americans [whatever today's acceptable word for them is] who still moan about slavery. Yes it was terrible but it did not affect you so stop using it as an excuse to justify your relative dissatisfaction with your own life and/or the current state of things in the world.

People still moaning about Trump winning the election. It happened - get over it.

People who want the Brexit vote 'not to count' as it wasn't what they wanted - that's democracy, sometimes, the majority don't want what you want. My parents never voted for Maggie Thatcher but they got on with their lives after she was elected, they didn't ask for the general election to be re-staged as the results didn't suit them.

People/Organizations who seem to think that the issues of sexism and racism will be solved by constantly drawing attention to them. Police these issues yes, but constant attention can often lead to positive discrimination which is not the solution.

People abused by celebrities when they were adults who have taken years to speak out about it. Who exactly were you helping?

People who harp on about the technological items that they own as if they make them any less of a cunt. How many terabytes? Cunt.

• Downvote 3

Serious answer: Jews born well after WW2 that still moan about the Holocaust just as an excuse to be perpetually blameless for any and all actions that they undertake.

Blacks, people of color, African Americans [whatever today's acceptable word for them is] who still moan about slavery. Yes it was terrible but it did not affect you so stop using it as an excuse to justify your relative dissatisfaction with your own life and/or the current state of things in the world.

People still moaning about Trump winning the election. It happened - get over it.

People who want the Brexit vote 'not to count' as it wasn't what they wanted - that's democracy, sometimes, the majority don't want what you want. My parents never voted for Maggie Thatcher but they got on with their lives after she was elected, they didn't ask for the general election to be re-staged as the results didn't suit them.

People/Organizations who seem to think that the issues of sexism and racism will be solved by constantly drawing attention to them. Police these issues yes, but constant attention can often lead to positive discrimination which is not the solution.

People abused by celebrities when they were adults who have taken years to speak out about it. Who exactly were you helping?

People who harp on about the technological items that they own as if they make them any less of a cunt. How many terabytes? Cunt.

Neither did mine. They chose to emigrate.