London Tube Assault Case

terenceandphilip

i think she should be charged for bringing the false charges, or at the very least court costs for him and some kind of financial penalty.

but then you'd have to get into deciding what constitutes a false claim. it can't be just not winning your case. common sense dictates you'd be able to identify when someone had done this out of malice or to cause harm with no real case much of the time. but to entrench that in law so that it was applied fairly all the time would be tricky i imagine.

Id love to know who the false accuser is - I had a hunch it was that attention seeking cow Helen Mirren, but then is she "award winning"?

PS - hi terenceandphilip, how are you?

not if you don't count Academy Awards, BAFTAs, Tony's, Emmy's, Golden Globes, Critics Choice, Actors Guild, Oliviers plus a few others

CPS have obviously been told to get their rape and sexual assault charges up and so go around charging anyone with anything, no matter there's not a shred of evidence for half of it. Jimmy Tarbuck, Freddie Star, Paul Gambaccini - none of them looked very guilty of much. Lives ruined, stigma, kafkaesque witch hunts and trials, just to expedite certain people's careers.

The aftermath of Saville is as bizarre as that twisted creep himself.

To be clear, sexual assault in any form is abhorrent, but so are false accusations, and, even more worryingly, state bodies we should all trust blindly acting on them.

This is quite a weird one, something obviously happened to the woman, but why would they press ahead with prosecution if the footage showed nothing? Sounds like the person who actually carried out the assault was known and it was covered up. Unless of course the guy in the article is very fast with his penetrative assault?

• Site Sponsor

A client of the firm I was at 30 years ago once screamed at the top of her voice that she felt she had been raped because "someone" saw her bank statements. Thankfully the Senior partner at the time told her to wise the fuck up and sit down.