Aberdeen V Motherwell (0 - 1)

Dons need a point to secure our highest league finish in two decades.

Lots of injuries to contend with : Considine, Shaughnesey, Robertson, Low, Flood & Rooney all out. Likely go with the side that started the second half against United but Smith central and Pawlett wide.

Langfield

Logan Anderson Reynolds Hayes

Jack Robson

Pawlett Smith McGinn

Vernon

subs: Weaver, Tate, Zola, McManus, Murray, Rose, Campanile

Prediction 2-2 Thriller with goals from Anderson and McGinn

Crowd: 13,000 (actually 15,000)

3-1 The Dons. Vernon with 2, Hayes with the other. Langfield to sign off the season with the howler of all howlers, redirecting a back-pass into his net.

When's the draw for the European trip, how much notice will we get, what dates are the games and who's getting the bugle?

#2ndPlaceSunday To me this is bigger than the Cup Final... More chance of a goal too. 2nd place cements everything we've achieved this season. 3rd place leaves a little bad taste in the mouth. It's at home, against a team we've got a damn good record against... Failure would be disappointing and anti climactic... I was also hoping to see the new strips as well at some point.

I hope Todders is rocking, shit time for a kick off...

• Upvote 2

KIck off time is crap...But I'm IN..

I think a high scoring game maybe 3-2 Aberdeen or 3-3...And we clinch 2nd place, and what a season its been.

AFter the highs of Dundee Utd away on tuesday lets keep it going.

We have 1 24 seater that goes from Glenrothes every week, this week had to put an extra bus on so 2 coming up..Demand is there for last game...

3-1 The Dons. Vernon with 2, Hayes with the other. Langfield to sign off the season with the howler of all howlers, redirecting a back-pass into his net.

When's the draw for the European trip, how much notice will we get, what dates are the games and who's getting the bugle?

Draw is on 23rd June.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2%80%9315_UEFA_Europa_League

#2ndPlaceSunday To me this is bigger than the Cup Final... More chance of a goal too. 2nd place cements everything we've achieved this season. 3rd place leaves a little bad taste in the mouth. It's at home, against a team we've got a damn good record against... Failure would be disappointing and anti climactic... I was also hoping to see the new strips as well at some point.

I hope Todders is rocking, shit time for a kick off...

Hmmmm. No.

Also, we ain't beat Motherwell at home for 5 years or something like that!

Any news on Flood. Always gives a 100%, would give Motherwell no time on the ball and importantly always asking for the ball regardless of how well he and the team are playing. Its that kind of play we need to bring this weekend. The only disappointment from the United game.

I would like us to get sweet revenge for the last game we played them at home when they parked the bus & we pummeled them but they then had one counter attack up the park & scored a fkn lucky winner.

Yes they played us perfectly because they knew we were by far the better team. They feared us & they respected that & played for a draw & got lucky but we do not have that fear, or that respect.

We will counter numerous times & we will be better than lucky.

Looking at our league games v Motherwell this season it really is quite fitting that we are deciding second on our final game.

We have taken equal points from each other. Although we deserved our win & they robbed their win but that evens out when you consider how we robbed a draw from them.

Fairs fair then that we require a draw or win & they require a win all things considered.

Same goes for Utd. They are 10 points behind us & that is exactly how many points we've taken from them.

Motherwell should bring a decent crowd to add to the atmosphere - maybe 1,000? I'm going to check Poodler doesn't sell his soul and have his bird with him. Crowd; 15,878.

She's away to London tonight so I'll be with the mob. If you can't find a seat you can sit on my face min. I'll be section Y near the floodlight in Boofs arms