Where Are They Now

Few things on this

Firstly, he means publicity not advertising - I mean surely a business tycoon should know the difference.

Secondly, surely the producers would love an ex footballer, that alone would interest the red tops.

Thirdly, Id like to know the extent of his qualifications compared to the other candidates, Im sure being a monosyllabic ex footballer wasnt exactly great for the tv bods.

Lastly, the fucking apprentice and that cock sugar can fuck off.

I also thought he was a prick. Took offence to me telling him, my pal Shandy who was with me at the time, was a better defender than him. He was not a happy chippy and declined my offer of a peeve. Wanker.

Nae doubt about it, shandy was a better defender than him.

I started a conversation with him in liquid one night at the bar just after he signed. Total cock and it ended in tears.

Jesus wtf kind of shit accent/voice does that twat have. Sound like he's constantly squeezing out a shite. It's fkn horrible uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh hun.

Mulgrew mentions Jimmy's love for Rangers a few times - he must have been loud in the changing room about it, if it's all his players ever comment on.

Unprofessional fat orange wank

• Upvote 3

Been a while since I logged in on here... anyway, regarding the intrepid adventures of Niall McGinn I'm not too sure how he envisaged his move to Korea turning out but I really don't think he expected to be getting as many splinters in his arse as he has been collecting. He has not played a full 90 minutes of football for either Gwangju or Northern Ireland since leaving the Dons, in fact as far as I can tell his last full 90 minutes of competitive action was when we beat Rangers 2-1 at Ibrox back in May.

His side are 4 points adrift at the bottom of the table with three games to play, they've fair turned things around in recent weeks though as they were 10 or 11 points from 11th place and could conceivably have been relegated prior to the league split (same as Scotland). The manager who signed him was replaced a couple of months back and the new boss doesn't fancy him much. They've been doing pretty well without him in the side though, he's been on the field for just 162 minutes out of the last 720 he could possibly have played, and even when away on international duty for Northern Ireland he's only featured for 12 minutes across four internationals (final stages of one game against San Marino).

Reckon he'll be back in he UK by the end of the January window...