Anthony O'connor.

Says in his interview that he's physical and aggressive on the pitch, sometimes "a bit too aggressive".

So we've got Reynolds, Taylor, Considine, McKenna, Morris and O'Connor for centre half now?

Hopefully he does better than our last signing from Burton Albion.

Christ I'd only just blocked Zola out of memory.

Interesting to know if he is a bonus ball signing or is he meant to be the solution for us in centre mid?

Got to be honest we are now on for looking like getting 8 or more signings and cant help but feel one of Alexander/Lewis, a top quality centre back and a top quality defensive mid would have been a better way to spend the money

Interesting to know if he is a bonus ball signing or is he meant to be the solution for us in centre mid?

Got to be honest we are now on for looking like getting 8 or more signings and cant help but feel one of Alexander/Lewis, a top quality centre back and a top quality defensive mid would have been a better way to spend the money

Let it play out and see where it goes.

I think McInnes is looking at how we've ended the last 2 seasons and is thinking we need a bigger squad.

He said last week that they may also have to look at getting a couple in during the Jan window.

I'd say the winter break might help our end of season flatness so he should try and get those players in now as well, if he's got the budget.

We've been signing players who are at a good age and he can now be added to that group. He looks a big lad who has been playing regularly from a young age. Unlike Zola he seems to at least be one of the better players in League 2. He also proved last year he can play at the top end of league 1. Sounds like a good signing. Can play RB, CB and DM.

Some footage of the lad:

Unlike Zola he seems to at least be one of the better players in League 2.

Can understand why you think that (Christ anyone who'd seen just 10 minutes of zola for aberdeen would think that), but Zola was one of the better players in League 2. In fact I think he got player of the year for Burton albion the season before he signed for us.

Can understand why you think that (Christ anyone who'd seen just 10 minutes of zola for aberdeen would think that), but Zola was one of the better players in League 2. In fact I think he got player of the year for Burton albion the season before he signed for us.

My reasoning being this lad proved he could play in league 1 and did well. He started 24 games for Burton last year who also got promoted to the Championship. I'm more optimistic about this lad more so than Zola. I understand anyone's doubts over signing players from League 2 however he actually has proved he can play at a better standard than league 2. Let's see how he gets on. If he were signing from the likes of Cheltenham I'd be dubious.

Guest milne_afc

He was a bit part player in a promoted L1 side and played too few games to trigger his clause for a second year/subsequently released. Hasn't thrived at any level above L2.

Fair tooling up.