Anthony O'connor.

What did he cause tonight?

CONSIDINE IS THE FUCKING IMPOSTER

Mate, you're a likable lad but when it comes to football chat you are clueless and should stick to the Pub Forum.

You spent years rating langfield which speaks volumes. Considine had a poor game granted, however he has been our most consistent performer for the past few seasons.

Don't talk football stick to making Christmas albums for your granny or putting frozen sweetcorn on your dad's back.

• Upvote 8

What did he cause tonight?

CONSIDINE IS THE FUCKING IMPOSTER

The second goal. Didn't even attempt to defend the ball. Lewis should have saved it but O'Connor gave the boy a free header.

Was continually out muscled thoughout the game. Not all his fault, but he and Reynolds are as bad as each other, both should be dropped after that.

• 3 weeks later...

Gave the ball away on several occasions in dangerous positions, once gifting it straight to McGinn who he then had to bring down to stop a goal-scoring opportunity from developing, incurring an instant yellow in the process.

Positionally he's fine and he did keep McGinn quiet for the most part, but I still worry about him in possession.

There was one pass he just fired it out under almost no pressure to the left wing with no one there and I thought it was quite Taylor-esque. But I do wonder if he's been warned or is just mindful about being caught in possession or giving the ball away in a dangerous area and I don't mind him doing that at all if he isn't committing the Taylor-esque defensive mistakes as well.

Gave the ball away on several occasions in dangerous positions, once gifting it straight to McGinn who he then had to bring down to stop a goal-scoring opportunity from developing, incurring an instant yellow in the process.

Positionally he's fine and he did keep McGinn quiet for the most part, but I still worry about him in possession.

He never gives the ball away...

I think O'Connor's as much the reason our defence has tightened up as Arnie and McKenna are. Doesn't contribute as much going forward as Shinnie does, but the 3 of them definitely has us far more solid and difficult to get through.

Generally he's quite good on the ball for a defender I think. And he's far less prone to errors than Taylor, Reynolds of the last few seasons.

• 1 month later...

AOC strikes me as being an individual with quite a dark mood and is also easily rattled which causes him to lose focus and/or a red mist comes down and as a consequence his performances go to shit.

If he's not already in it, I'd recommend therapy to him.

He makes me miss Mark Kerr, Gary McDonald, Chris Clark & other shite like that but he doesn't make me miss Ryan Jack.