Dominic Ball

Guest the shepherd

Pretty disgusting slagging off a player so early in his dons career IMO.

No slagging off min just pure constructive criticism, all backed with fact. Don't like being critical of any player that pulls on the hallowed red shirt but know within a couple of games, sometimes a game (Pepper and Kristjansson, e.g ) if a player is good enough or not for Aberdeen.

Guest the shepherd

Pretty disgusting slagging off a player so early in his dons career IMO.

Not slagging him off min just pure constructive criticism, all backed with fact. Don't like being critical of any player that pulls on the hallowed red shirt but know within a couple of games, sometimes a game (Pepper and Kristjansson, e.g ) if a player is good enough or not for Aberdeen.

Not slagging him off min just pure constructive criticism, all backed with fact. Don't like being critical of any player that pulls on the hallowed red shirt but know within a couple of games, sometimes a game (Pepper and Kristjansson, e.g ) if a player is good enough or not for Aberdeen.

It was a pop at thon fuckwit big hat logan after him getting up on his high horse over fucknard.

Ball is pish.

3 games played. Send him home.

Disregard giving him chance to settle etc.

Ffs melts the lot of you

3?

80 mins v Hearts & (pished as I was) I thought he played half decent. Better than a lot of others.

67mins v Motherwell where it seems pretty much the bulk of the team was shite.

Yeah. A wee bit early to write him off. I think the whole team performance & result is blinkering a few.

I'll give a few more games before judging him one way or other

He's shite

The end.

Sums it up really.

His positional sense is way off. His passing is poor and his decision making (and speed of it) is terrible. From what I've seen so far. Three of the main traits needed to succeed at holding midfield.

He is currently not good enough for this level. May come good but I haven't seen much to hold out much hope.

We all hate the rat and he's far from a brilliant footballer but Ball is nowhere near even that level yet. Hope I'm either proved wrong on Ball or Arnason is able to fill in there till Tansey is fit.

• 7 months later...

Every game he's played in midfield he's been good. Hung out to dry at Hampden in a position he can't play. Was near enough our best player last night, the amount of times he made an interception and started an attack was superb. No thrills and kept it simple.

He was good last night but in no way does that eradicate hampden. Out of position or not no professional footballer should be that incompetent.

We can definitely sign better than him.

He was good last night but in no way does that eradicate hampden. Out of position or not no professional footballer should be that incompetent.

We can definitely sign better than him.

Probably but the matter of the fact is he's been good when playing midfield. Should have been used a lot more often. He's a good player.